Solace Pt. 2

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller N x Alice. I am working on everyone's requests and they are in the process of being written. Please know I appreciate everyone's patience! This is two of two parts. Anyways, enjoy the fic because this one is spicy!

A couple of months had passed and N and Alice's relationship while undefined, was getting closer than ever. It had been decided N would move in with her to help out along with helping her take care of Beau. Alice rejected this idea at first because she didn't want to make N feel responsible for them in any way, but he had grown attached, and started to develop feelings for the mad scientist worker. To him, this was home. This was his solace.

They established a routine, but Alice found herself as well to be developing a crush on N. She had started to feel things again she hadn't felt in a long time. It made her sexual needs...arise. Back in the Cabin Fever Labs, they never worried about that kind of stuff considering there was bigger things at hand, but now? It was hard not to look at N and think of him in either a loving and/or sexual way. She had fallen for him. HARD.

School began and Beau attended his classes during the day, making Alice feel like a proud mother at the new life she could give him.

I wonder if he would want a father...

Alice's visor flushed and she shook out her dirty thoughts. She was currently working in the lab with Beau at school, but she couldn't seem to focus. N noticed this and stepped up, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Alice, are you alright?" He asked her, she looked at him, her visor still flushed. She stood up abruptly and walked to her room without saying a word and closing her door. N became confused and worried. "Alice? Alice please! Talk to me!" He leaned up against the door, he could hear her crying. His body immediately began to shake, getting flashbacks from V and Uzi's deaths. He fell to the ground, taking deep breaths.

A few minutes passed, each on of them against the door on either side. A singular piece of material separating them. Alice opened the door to find N kneeling on the ground, he looked up at her, tears on the sides of his optics and blush lines on his visor. Her face holding the same expression, she knelt down in front of N, leaning her head forward a little in a swift motion, she connected their lips into a kiss. He jumped for a second, but eased into it. Wrapping his arms around her waist, closing his optics and tilting his head to deepen the connection. They each felt warm, and safe.

The male murder drone licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entry, to which she opened her mouth a little, allowing his tongue to slide in. She moaned at the attention received, practically both drones being touch starved. N wagged his tail at the praise of a moan and continued their make out session, successfully picking her up, walking into the bedroom and landing her on the bed. The male murder drone crawled on top of her and moved his lips to her neck. He sprinkled it with a few kisses until he began licking her. The sweet taste of her metal made him want to lose it, not in a murderous way, but a lustful way.

His hands ran up and down her sides, slipping her shirt up a little, he stopped just below her breasts, looking into her optics, asking for permission.

"Take me...N." Alice spoke, with those few words, both her shirt and bra were unclipped in a matter of seconds. She gasped at his quick movements. Cupping her breasts. N placed kisses on her chest and core, before taking a nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking it, occasionally switching between the two. "Ah~...N! More!" She begged him, and N gave her more. He slipped off his coat, slightly grinding the bulge in his boxers against her clothed clit. They both moaned at the friction, Alice tried to lift her hips to meet his grinding a little more, desperate for the affection she so deeply craved. She couldn't even remember the last time she touched herself.

The mad scientist worker couldn't take it anymore and whined. She rolled N over to make it so he was laying on the bed, and she sat on top of him. Sliding off her shorts and his boxers Alice was about to insert herself into N's manhood before he stopped her.

"Let me taste you...please~." N moaned, his visor glitching out a little. Alice let out a dizzy breath at his request but agreed to it, nodding her head slightly. With this, N quickly turned her around to make it so she was still on top of him, sitting her clit against his face. He immediately gripped her hips and wasted no time slithering his tongue into her tasting the juices of arousal that leaked out of her.

"N! Oh, my robo-god~." She squealed, leaning over, she saw his hardened member sticking up, swelling, desperate for attention. She bent over with his tongue still inside her at work, and began to tease and kitten lick his tip, sliding her tongue just slightly over and into the slit. N moaned against her, making her whine from the vibration.

This continued on for about another minute until Alice pulled away from his cock, arching her back. N knew what this sign meant and locked his hands onto her hips, pushing her down into his tongue a little more until finally hitting her climax. He swallowed as much of her as he could before pulling away and wiping his mouth. They shared a little kiss before returning to the position before. Alice lined herself up with his tip, before pushing herself down.

"Shit~!" Alice moaned.

"A-Alice! Hugn!" N let out a huff, he thrusted his hips upwards a little from a few muscle spasms here and there, until she began to lift herself up and down, creating a bouncing motion on top of his cock. The room was filled with the smack of metal against metal, moans, groans and the smell of sex. Their minds were becoming hazy, fogging over until they could feel themselves reaching over the edge. They both came to their orgasms, N releasing inside of her.

"F-feels so full...N~." She had fallen on top of his chest, he gave her kisses on her forehead, praising her for her efforts. "L-love you..." She mumbled, before slipping into sleep mode.

N got up to clean her and the bed up, until a couple of minutes later he laid both him and her back down with N spooning her. He kissed her on the neck in a little spot he marked her from their previous activity, making her pout a little in her sleep before he himself chuckled and succumbed to sleep mode.

"Love you too."

Word Count: 1173 words.