Spencer's

A/N:  Hello!  This is a little request I got of a Lizzy . Doll going to Spencer's I tried to find the name but I couldn't find it, so I hope whoever did request this sees it.  I want to thank all of you for your patience and know I am working on your requests.  This one is spicy as hell, so enjoy!

"Lizzy...I don't know about this..." Doll said nervously while Lizzy was leading her around the mall. There was one specific place the blonde worker had in mind to where it was she wanted to go. It made her smirk at the thought, getting overly excited.

She thought Doll didn't know where she was being led off to, but that quickly changed once she started heading towards the store's direction, Spencer's. The red-eyed worker had heard very much about that place, how it had certain merchandise being suggestive...but mainly the back of the store was her concern.

The two girls decided to start dating a little after the prom incident a few months back. While the blonde worker was scared of her, there was also this feeling inside her robotic stomach she had when she saw her. The look in the red workers face said it all, since that day Lizzy hadn't looked back. She was happy to be with Doll. Now after so long, she was ready to move to the next step with her. Considering they were both girl's Lizzy thought it best to get something they could both benefit from. That specific 'thing' being a particular strap-on toy.

The two girls walked further into the store, witnessing certain logos and symbols on shirts referencing to certain human activities, until finally, they made it to the back.

"Vibrators...plugs...cuffs...ah! Here it is!" Lizzy exclaimed excitedly, pulling the item off the shelf so quick Doll couldn't see what it was before she was led to the register. During the transaction, Doll had seen the strap-on, her visor flushed.

How...how will that...what is she planning?!

The blonde worker led her girlfriend back home in her excitement, she couldn't wait to hear Doll moaning her name, begging for her. Lizzy saw this as their ticket to connect with one another on a more personal level, she felt that Doll could loosen up with it as well. They eventually ended up in Lizzy's room, where she placed the bag to the foot of the bed.

"Okay, I normally see you as top, but since this stuff is still new to you, I'll be taking charge!" Lizzy smirked, and for once she saw Doll with an uncertain expression on her face.

Doll felt excitement coil in the bottom of her stomach. The red-eyed worker didn't mind if she was a bottom or top to be honest, but the thought of being taken by Lizzy for her first time was so damn hot. She could already hear her own moans and begging her girlfriend for more. She dared to even pant a little at the fantasy.

Lizzy noticed this small detail, going up to Doll, lightly knocking her back onto the bed. She crawled on top of her girlfriend giggling. Doll's visor became half lidded as they connected their lips, fighting for dominance. While she could have easily won, she let Lizzy take the lead, seeing as how she wanted to be so dominant.

"Ah! Lizzy wait-!" Doll tried to let herself breathe for a second, but the blonde worker wouldn't allow it. As easily as the task came, she managed to strip both Doll and herself naked; sucking on one of Doll's breasts as the other rubbed against her clit, causing her back to arch and creating small little moans coming out of her.

"Doll~! You sound so cute when being dominated! But...if we want this to work then I'll need to do this~." Lizzy said, creeping herself to the edge of the bed, hoisting Doll up in a position to where both of her legs were being held open. She leaned over slightly, attacking her girlfriends clit with her tongue now instead of fingers. Doll arched her back once again and tried to control her pace a little, however due to the restriction, it wouldn't work.

"L-Lizzy! Please, please, please!" She whined, begging for her orgasm, asking permission to come without a second thought. The blonde workers tongue made quick work, soon enough catching the release of her liquids. By this point Doll was shaking, but so aroused to the point she herself got up, took the strap-on out of the box, handing it to Lizzy who was just smirking.

"Oh, my. Looks like we're eager~."

"Just shut up and fuck me already." Doll said, catching her girlfriend off-guard a little. Nonetheless Lizzy did as told, the strap on she had bought provided two pleasures. To the person who would receive the appendage, but also the person wearing it. The blonde worker attached the velcro belt to her waist, positioning it so a small vibrator attachment stuck inside of her. She put the setting on medium, squirming a little feeling the new sensation. Soon however, she pinned Doll back to the bed and began to press the tip of the dildo to her womanhood.

The blonde worker kept pushing in while Doll felt how good the pressure was, she too, could even feel the vibration that Lizzy was mostly receiving. Eventually, Lizzy was in all the way and began to thrust a little here and there. The blonde worker remembered watching some videos on helping her out to top so she could give Doll just as much pleasure, but there was one position in which she remembered that seemed to get a reaction out of most women. But she had to be patient.

Doll on the other hand felt like she was about to burst. Her core humming rapidly as her body jerked up and down lightly from the motion. The coil in her stomach building, but not enough to release just yet. That was until Lizzy hit a particular spot inside of her, making her jolt up.

"Ah! What the-Lizzy! Shit! Oh~!" The red-eyed worker moaned falling backwards onto the bed again, wreathing in pleasure.

Lizzy had found her sweet spot, taking the time to strike, finally hilting up the fake member into Doll's G-spot, pounding into her relentlessly. Lizzy could feel the vibrator inside her own clit making her swell, but she wanted to wait for Doll to climax, wanting to make sure she got the pleasure she wanted as well. Her hips were hurting, but she didn't care, the feeling was all to good in that moment.

Both of the workers let out deep moans before their orgasmic releases overcame the both of them. The blonde work laid on top for a second, panting just as much as her girlfriend. Doll lay out on the bed, her long and shining hair sprawled out around her. It made Lizzy want to go again, but she figured her girlfriend was exhausted. She pulled the fake appendage out of Doll, causing a small whimper, but then unexpectedly, Doll flipped their positions.

"D-Doll what are you doing?" Lizzy asked, her visor flustering by the second. She felt the belt being pulled off of her, only to look up and find Doll to be wearing it instead.

"You know, this felt really good, but now I want you to know just how good I can fuck you. Ready for round two, Lizzy?"

Holy Robo-God!

Word Count: 1240 words.