Feelings

Request from @MrAmbrose1 N x V.  Requests are open if anyone would like to see an idea/ship written out.  Just let me know in the first chapter to this book so I can keep track and I'll try to have it out within the next couple of days.  Also feel free to check out my other book I have, it's a Yandere Murder Drones AU.  Anyways, this is yet another spicy but sweet one, and a little funny.  Grab your drinks, snacks, cuddle up and enjoy!

"Sorry N, I'd hang out at the pod but my stupid freaking dad is making me go to a stupid Door Museum he made or something. Something about door prototypes? I don't know but I don't have a way out of it. Sorry dude." Uzi apologized to N through a call on his visor, he had originally called Uzi to see if she wanted to hang out since it was just him and V in the pod now ever since they killed J.

N reassured the purple worker that it was fine and that they could hang out tomorrow instead. He hung up the call on his visor and turned around in his pilot chair to find V sitting right next to him, making him jump and become an absolute blushing mess. Back when J was alive, he seemed to be fine in the pod since all three of them were there together most of the time unless they went hunting. He had no reason to be particularly nervous around V even though he had a massive crush on her, which was obvious to her eyes. She just never acknowledged it. Even back at the Elliot mansion when they were workers, V never said a thing mainly because J liked to tell everyone every single little thing and/or suspicion she had. Since it was just him and V now though...it made him nervous as hell.

Back to the current moment, V leaned over a little and looked at N, smirking.

J isn't alive now...maybe I can do something. Freaking finally, I'm so pent up.

"So the purple thing going to come here or not?" V asked, snapping N out of his blushed out visor.

"Oh! No she isn't actually. I guess Mr. Uzi made some kind of Door Museum she has to go to." N replied, unbothered. V leaned back in her chair a little and nonchalantly managed to zip her jacket down a little to reveal some more of her chest without N noticing. She then smirked noticing N was looking down, trying not to make optical contact.

"Hey," V started, leaning forwards, which caught N's attention. He then saw V and a good portion of her chest sticking out. The male murder drone gulped and squeezed his legs together, squirming a little. It felt as if his member could spring out from beneath his coat at any moment. V's smile went even wider as she came to the realization her plan was working. "Aww, N, are you getting nervous? You shouldn't be nervous around me, we are teammates after all~." V teased, getting closer and closer to N. The poor male felt as if he was about to burst.

"No! I-I mean everything's fine! Heh...yeah, you know we should go hunting right? I'm just gonna go-" N started to get up from his pilots chair, but V stood up quickly and pinned his arms down to the arm rest, making him fall back down into the chair.

"Nuh-uh. What's going on N~? You seem off, you haven't wanted to hunt in forever." V snickered a little, this seemed to make N worse until he just blurted something out.

"I like you okay? Now please just let me go!" N finally admitted, which V wasn't necessarily expecting for him to come out with it right. Making both drones startled at what had just been said. "Wait! I mean-!"

"Oh no bud, you're not taking that back anytime soon~!" V giggled. "Do you know how long I've been waiting until you finally said something N? To damn long! Now with J out of the way we can do whatever!"

The female murder drone continued to pin N down the chair and lightly moved the bottom half of his coat out of the way. He looked to V's optics panicked.

"V! Let's talk first! Ah!" N flinched as V rubbed his hatch, technically the murder drone themselves were only ever able to get their hatches open on their own, meaning she needed to convince N some more. That's when she leaned forward and started to do small kitten licks to try and get the male aroused. N was practically squirming, but with V pinning his arms above his head with her tail and her hands separating his thighs, it was no use. N groaned and gave in, leaning his head back. Arousal was detected and his hatch opened to reveal his member that sprung up. V looked at the thing as if it was a sweet treat.

The female murder drone let out another little laugh, wrapping her hand around his member. N flinched at the movement but whined from the amount of pleasure he felt. V slowly pumped her hand up and down, making N's member fully erect. She soon leaned forward and licked the swollen tip, making sure to attack the slit a little, and even sticking the point of her tongue in slightly to add a pressured affect. N groaned and bucked his hips at the weird sensation. V then moved her long tongue around his member before fully starting to stick it into her mouth. She went down slowly, gaining inch by inch down her throat. It practically craved the liquids that would come out of him.

Eventually V had him in all the way, she continued to suck and hollow out her cheeks until all that could be heard in the pod was grunts from V, moans from N, and sucking sounds. N eventually overcame to an orgasm from the restriction of his situation and V felt the salty liquid run down her throat. She gave it another couple of seconds before removing herself from his member. N whined from the loss of warmness from her throat, but to V's surprise he was still hard.

"Wow N! Still hard? Guess I'll just have to make you all mine then~." V exclaimed and she herself opened her hatch up. "I have to feel good too after all."

The female murder drone decided to untie his arms so he could wrap them around her waist, which N was so blissed out at this point he did so without a second thought, looking at V with desperation. She got onto his lap and let her clit envelop his member. She gave herself a minute, to her he was pretty big, but she got used to it and started to slide up and down. V's head rolled back as she let out a moan, and N decided to take it one step further. He unzipped her jacket enough to let her breasts fully come out, giving them attention with his mouth.

"Ha-ughn!" V let out a surprised moan at the sensation, but this seemed to make N more excited, his tail pointing up lightly. He continued to buck his hips and suck her chest to match her movements.

Both drone's could feel their climaxes coming at full speed until finally they reached their peaks. V panted for a minute looking into N's visor who was panting just as hard, but his body seemed to fall into a relaxed state.

Heh...so he's someone who falls into a blissed state of some kind? Cute...

V got up and lifted N into her arms, she then fell back into his seat where it was warm, and placed him on top of her lap, his head against her still bare chest. N came too a little bit but was still pretty exhausted, but it was a good kind of exhausted. His visor blushed at the realization at what he and his crush had just done, shoving his face into her chest. She giggled.

"I love you..." N mumbled, and V's visor lit up. She lifted his head up and gave him small pecks on the lips here and there.

"I love you too N, and I won't let anyone else have you, you're mine."

"Of for the love of robo-god! Why is everyone fucking today?!" Uzi screamed from the pod entrance and she immediately shut the door. Looks like she had come back a little early form the door museum. N was a blushing mess while V just sat there amused.

"We may need to talk to her." V said and continued to giggle.

Word count: 1452 words.