Appreciation

A/N: Request from @MrAmbrose1 eNVy.  Enjoy the fic!

She did it. Again. J had scolded N for absolutely nothing, telling him how much of a synergistic liability he is.

"Useless! Pathetic! Just how the hell do you even function with that type of programming? How did JcJenson let YOU pilot! Of course, go figure, you did CRASH the landing pod after all." As J continued on with her words, N felt a familiar feeling sink down into his chest, absorbing into his core. His head was down, expecting a hit from J at any moment.

It made V hurt to see those things. She did try to attempt to defend him, but all J did was threaten her nanite tail at V's own neck, knowing she hated being decapitated. V wanted to do more, show N that he was none of those things the pig-tailed murder drone spoke of. Just some kind of...appreciation.

Once J was finished with her little rant she sent N to his resting quarters, to which the male simply obeyed, not daring to utter a word. J rolled her optics and sighed heavily, flying off and mumbling something about going and fixing up his mess once again. V decided to stay in the control room for a bit longer, she absolutely loved and adored N. She may have never showed it all that much, but the things they did for one another in the manner and now...it was something she couldn't forget. Finally, an idea came to mind.

Would I actually do that? But...it would be a more physical and straight forward approach to show him...okay.

With her mind made up, she made her way towards N's room.

The male murder drone in question was laying on his bed, CPU processing the things J spouted at him. It hurt, it hurt to know he couldn't be of more help to his squad and the company. He had nothing else to do, they were all he had. And he just got thrown off to the side, like a useless piece of trash. Nothing more could have made him feel worse, digital tears rolling out of his optics. He felt a pang of guilt on himself for even crying, feeling like even right now in this moment he should be doing more.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

N looked over to his door before sighing, expecting J to be bursting through it and scolding him even more, he spoke in a soft voice: "Come in."

"N?" Instead of hearing J, he had heard V? He got up and sat on the edge of his bed as the female mumbled a quick hello and entering the room.

"V? What are you doing here?" His tail wagged a little from her arrival, which she internally giggled at, finding it sweet. N, while excited, was still on the defensive, not knowing if she was taking her turn to scold him.

"N, I wanted to talk to you about what J said..."

Here we go...

With those words said, V took a deep breath while walking towards N slowly, unzipping her jacket in the process. His optics hollowed in shock as he watched the piece of clothing fall off of her like it was nothing, revealing the female murder drone's bare chest. Her breasts were larger than an average murder drone's, bouncing slightly as she made her way to him.

"V-V what is this? What are y-you doing-ah!" N freaked out as V sat next to him fully naked. She smirked, finding his reaction cute. She leaned against his shoulder and trailed her hand up his arm, pressing on his chest and making him fall backwards onto the bed. She got on top of him, straddling his legs while she breathed heavily, turning herself on in the process.

"It's not fair to you, N," V began, taking N's hands and placing them on her breasts. He went stiff at the sudden action, still not knowing if this was some kind of prank. "You're none of those things that she says, and yet, I see you as something different. Someone who is kind, and caring, someone who will put their life on the line even if it's to save someone else for a short while." She clicked open her hatch, revealing her shining pussy to the male murder drone. He drew in a sharp breath.