It Wasn't Your Fault

A/N: Request from @PIRA_VAMPZ eNVy. Kind of angsty but also fluffy, and add a little bit of spice.  Enjoy!

"V! Please!" N begged of the worker in the maid's unform. Her bright, white light in her unit switched to a harmful yellow, and X forming on her visor while white organic wings shot out of her.

"Time to...go now...and evolve into...your new form." Cyn's voice took over V's own, raising her claw. The butler soon realized his fate and quit fighting. He looked up at V one last time, unsure if he would see her again.

"I love you, so much."

SLASH!

The now-female murder drone shot up out of the bed, robotic sweat glistening down her naked body. Her core whirling like crazy, she looked around frantically for a certain male, which clung to her side still asleep.

N's safe...we're okay...

She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair. This seemed to cause N to stir, before waking up.

"Mmm...V? Honey are you okay?" N asked her, sitting up next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist while kissing her neck. V shook her head, tears about ready to fall out of her digital visor. She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door.

N looked lost, shocked at what his girlfriend just did. He could hear her try to hold back her crying. The male murder drone got up from the bed, naked as well, and walked over to the door, placing a hand onto it. V had done this before, it happened so many times already, her past still haunting her even though everything was already fine. But the mansion, their mission on Copper-9, the sentinels, coming back, it finally took its toll on her.

He slightly creaked open the door to find his girlfriend hugging her knees, back against the wall, she glanced up to look at him, a pained expression appearing on her face before looking away.

"V..."

"No matter how many times I say it. It still happened." The female murder drone began. N sat beside her, hand on her shoulder. She laid one of hers on top of it before continuing. "It won't take away how badly I hurt you...it won't change to the way things were. It's over now, and that's great but...the memories. It hurts, N."

"I know, but V...back at the manner that wasn't you, it was Cyn. And you were trying to protect me along with yourself."

"I just..." V couldn't get the words out. Unsure of what to say, but no words needed to be exchanged as N knew what she was trying to get at. Moving in front of her, he slid his hand off her shoulder and tilted her head up instead. She looked at him, before he connected their lips. She opened her mouth for him, feeling vulnerable in that moment. She let him do whatever he wanted, exploring her wet caverns and making her moan. Picking her up, he led his girlfriend back to the bed where he pinned her. He didn't plan on going to far, but just enough to prove how much she meant to him. His mouth moved to her chest, sucking on her core, she moaned and squirmed under him.

All over her chest he left marks, bites to show how in love with her he was. N wanted to show V that despite their past, they stuck through it together. They were their own drones now, and nothing would tear them apart. But the time he was done, he left V a panting and blushing mess. The female murder drone looked up at him with nothing but love in her optics.

He allowed her to sit up and straddle his lap, attaching her mouth to his neck now, making marks and bites of her own. His hand trailed up from her thighs and up the center of her back, before gripping her hair slightly. His groans of pleasure combined with her moans she made as she drank a slight bit of his oil. Pulling away, their mouths connected once more before N stood up, making her whine from the loss of physical contact.

"Come here for a minute." N spoke, holding out a hand for her to take. With slight confusion, V took his hand and was led to their full-body length mirror. He made her stand in front of it while he stood behind her. Sliding one hand around her waist and the other around her chest, fondling one of her breasts, he nuzzled his head in the side of her neck.

"W-what are you doing?" V's knees buckled slightly from the sudden contact with her chest, but N just chuckled.

"The past won't just wash away, V. But look, look at us now. Together, happy, at least I believe so. I want you to be happy, being with me. I want you to see how much your mine as I am yours. While what happened wasn't easy, it wasn't your fault."

His words made her begin to cry once more, he shushed her and kissed away her tears. She saw how careful he was while looking in the mirror, it looked as if their naked bodies could combine at any second with how much love there was. It was then, V realized that what N said was in fact true.

It's not my fault...

"But why won't the nightmares go away?" V asked him, caressing a hand behind his head while still looking into the mirror, the other holding his arm who's hand was playing with her breast. He kissed her neck before replying.

"It'll take time, but we all grow out of it eventually. I love you, V. And no matter what happened in our past, we have the future now." His words made her smile, which N noticed. "There's my girl."

She giggled, soon feelingher own mischief coming on. Turningaround in a sassy manner, she pushed N back onto the bed, leaning over himwhile her fanged smile peaked through. It wasn't her fault, and she loved N for everything he was and what hewas worth.

Word count: 1025 words.

Update: It's coming...