Update Pt. 5

Hey guys!  First of all Holy Hell thank you for 7.1K reads and for getting this book at #4 on the Glitch tag (at the time of you reading this), that is amazing to me!  You guys are awesome!  Secondly, I'm not ending the book so don't worry, this is more  or so just an overall update.

I am still taking requests, if you guys have a ship/idea you would like to see then please don't hesitate to let me know in the first chapter of this book and I'll get back to you.  Another thing I wanted to update you is that I won't reveal my age, but like my bio says I am in college, and my term is going to be starting up soon, which means I may only post anywhere from 2-3 times a week if I can.  

I also got a request a while ago from one of my readers, and while they only wanted a two part series, I'm actually going to do a couple more parts because I think it's a really fun idea.  So keep your eyes peeled for that stuff.  (I am also very sorry to that reader for how long it is taking me lol, but I do very much appreciate your patience!).

Also, AHHHHH Murder Drones finale is coming and I'm not ready!  Anyways, y'all have a good morning, afternoon, evening, night, wherever the hell you are.  Until next time readers!  Thanks again!

-GothicWarLoreGoddess