My Bully Loves Me Pt. 2

A/n: Request from @xi_am_a_duckx Lizzy x Uzi. Enjoy the fic ya spicy readers!

Uzi was tense the whole day. She was filled with excitement at the thought of what Lizzy was going to do to her. Punish her, show her who was in charge, put her in her place, the mere thought made Uzi's already soaked wet clit become like a waterfall. Back in the classroom, Lizzy was at her desk across the room from the angsty teen. Keeping her optics on her, she overheard Rebecca and Emily, who was currently sitting in a group with her, start talking.

"Ugh, the purple freak is acting weird again." Rebecca commented, rolling her optics.

"She might as well just leave; did you see her form back at the cabins? Gross." Emily's digital face turned from a smile to a disgusted expression.

Rebecca decided to take it a step further and start talking as if she were Uzi in a mocking tone, "Look at me! I have daddy issues and weird wings and shit! Pity poor me!"

"Enough." Lizzy spoke. She was beginning to get mad, her rage boiling over about how the two cheerleaders were talking about her girlfriend. While she hadn't told Doll, even the red worker knew to keep quiet, she had spotted them before.

"Woah, Lizzy chill. If you wanted to lead the conversation you could have just said so." Rebecca said in an obedient tone, but Lizzy just shook her head.

"It's not that. I just don't want to hear it anymore. There's nothing wrong with her." The words came out of the blonde workers mouth, and she was immediately met with weird looks from the two. Scoffing, her and Emily turned back around in their seats paying attention to the lesson.

Shit! No! Did she just defend me? Lizzy why...

The purple worker had overheard everything thanks to her solver abilities, and now she was nervous. She felt like she could throw up oil at any moment, thinking she just completely ruined Lizzy's social status. This lasted for the next hour before the bell had rung, indicating the school day was over. Instead of Lizzy trailing off with her friends, she went to her girlfriend's desk and leaned on it, looking down at the cute and pouty purple worker.

"Uzi Doorman, what have I told you about that pout? Hmm?" The dominant blonde worker lifted Uzi's chin up with her finger, spotting tears threatening to poor out of her visor. Lizzy's teasing smirk turned onto an expression of concern. "Hey...come on."

Taking her girlfriend's hand, Lizzy walked Uzi out of class and strutted all the way back to her place. Opening the bedroom door, Uzi's sensors were hit with an overwhelming scent of vanilla mixed with citrus. Lizzy's room always felt safe, she didn't like the pink, but nonetheless it felt safe. Once Lizzy closed the door, she hugged her emo girlfriend from behind, where she could hear Uzi start to sniffle.

"Zi...what's wrong?" Lizzy asked, placing a kiss on her temple. The purple worker turned around to face her.

"You defended me! Why would you do that? Now they're going to kick you out of the group! You worked so hard to get where you are Lizzy. Now-" The blonde worker placed a finger on her mouth to make her quit talking, soon replacing it with her own lips.

The kiss seemed to calm Uzi down, her emotions were everywhere at this point. Her blonde girlfriend took it a step further licking the bottom of her lip, soon slithering her tongue into Uzi's mouth. She tasted of oil, which technically should have grossed Lizzy out, but she wanted to show Uzi that she didn't care whatever she was.

She saw Uzi as her girlfriend. Her girlfriend that she will always love no matter what.

Gently, the blonde worker pushed the emo drone backwards, both of them falling onto the bed. Uzi had already lifted her hands up to be pinned by Lizzy. She smirked against the kiss.

"You should know better than to question me baby~. I think you deserve a punishment." Lizzy said seductively in her audio sensor, gently blowing air onto it. Uzi squirmed and whined, but Lizzy held her knee up to her womanhood, rubbing aggressively.

"L-Lizzy please!"

"Please what? So eager~. But you did jump to conclusions, bad girl Zi. I don't care what those idiots said. You're mine. Understand?" Lizzy bent down towards Uzi's neck, lightly biting at it. The purple worker let out a small moan, feeling completely helpless. While she didn't want to admit it, she was so submissive that even if Lizzy had a male appendage, she'd happily obey orders. However, the blonde worker didn't like her answer, pulling away from her neck. "Speak."

"Yes..."

"Yes, what? Use your words girl."

"I-I understand Lizzy! Please just wreck me already!" Uzi begged of her; Lizzy smirked.

"See? That's all you needed to say. Keep your hands above your head, if they so much as move then I'm going to stop. Understand?" The dominant blonde worker left her hands and trailed her own down her body. Uzi arched her back a little, soon feeling Lizzy's hands lift her legs up, and move her black-laced thong to the side.

"Lizzy-wait! Huh~!" She soon felt her tongue enter her soaked clit, Lizzy tasting what the teasing back in the bathrooms did to her. She smirked against the purple worker's clit. Her tongue explored further into her, turning clockwise, counter-clockwise, anything to get Uzi going. She gripped the pillow above her head, Lizzy's hands keeping her legs open, the amount of restriction made her want to release in that moment. Instead, she just sat through it, listening to her licks.

The emo drone leaned her head back, taking the scene in front of her in. Her girlfriend's tongue inside of her, unable to control at the speed she wanted, Lizzy was in complete control of her and her body. Something she was wanting the whole time. The purple worker's legs began to shake, however, Lizzy pulled away.

"Lizzy! Please!" Uzi whined in frustration; it seemed as if any time she was about to climax she stopped it from happening.

"Nuh uh, if I say you wait, you wait. Now," Lizzy sat herself onto the bed, pulling Uzi on top of her lap. Hoodie zipped down slightly and fallen off of her shoulders the littlest bit, a hint of cleavage peaking through, hair messy, and beanie fallen off somewhere during the previous activity. The blonde worker lifted her middle finger and activated a vibrating function with it. Uzi saw this, her optics hollowed and blush lines appeared on her visor. "If you can't behave, then you're going to have to please yourself. Go on then."

Uzi whined, acting like she didn't like the outcome, when in reality she loved what Lizzy was making her do. Fuck herself on her girlfriend's own finger with no help. Just considering it lucky she set it on the vibrating function. She slid down on her finger, moaning at the light stretch, until Lizzy changed her mind and shoved her ring finger in as well, making the purple worker grip onto her shoulders for support. A minute later she lifted herself and begun to grind on Lizzy's fingers, the vibrations sending shivers up her spine. The teasing from earlier in the past day caused to much overstimulation, within a couple of minutes she came all over her girlfriend's fingers.

The blonde worker pulled her fingers out and let Uzi lean against her, she was breathing heavily, meanwhile Lizzy had been rubbing her own clit from the sight that was in front of her. The couple inches closer, their mouths connecting for a deep and passionate kiss-

AHEM!

They both pulled away and turned to see two cheerleaders in the doorway, Rebecca, who just looked annoyed, her arms crossed, and Emily scarred for life holding onto a Garfield plushy so tight that if it were an actual cat it'd be dead by now.

"The hell are you guys doing here? It was just getting good!" Lizzy groaned, while Uzi squeaked and playfully hit her shoulder.

"Well, someone obviously doesn't remember saying we could sleep over at their place tonight, we'll just be on our way out. Come on Emily." Rebecca remarked and began to walk out the door, before Emily followed her out though, she said one thing to the both of them.

"Just to make it clear I think your guy's relationship is great, your welcome to come and talk to us anytime Uzi."

As they walked out and heard the door shut, the couple appeared to be in shock, but Lizzy just smiled at the support she had from her friends. Meanwhile Uzi just shrugged.

"I'm just surprised she remembered my name."

Word Count: 1452 words.