Dom V

A/n: Has a suggestion from people wanting to see Dom V after the chapter I made Dom N.  This is an N x V fanfic.  Let me know if you'd like to see some more of this type of stuff, it's honestly kind of fun writing it but damn I turned red XD.   If you would like to see a ship/idea written out, please comment it in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  I'll usually have it out within a couple of days.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

N had a really weird side to him that he didn't reveal much to anyone. Mainly because that 'weird side' was more or so a really strange kink. N REALLY liked being dominated, and he wanted one specific person to dominate him. A specific, sexy female murder drone.

One day he was hanging out with Uzi in her room, and N got to thinking about V. How she could put a collar around his neck, pull so hard he felt as if he could barely breathe, her claws scraping into his metal legs causing oil to spill out as she drained him of his life. Like it being said, he was into some weird shit. So much so, a strange smile grew on his face, one Uzi was familiar with.

"Oh, shit N! You totally want V to dom you, don't you?" The purple worker giggled. N's visor blushed as he realized where he was.

"What? No! T-that-"

"Chill dude it's fine. Thad likes being dominated to you know. It's not that uncommon." Uzi said, hinting to her and Thad's relationship over the past year. The two workers actually got together when Uzi saved him with her railgun, catching his attention. She had a crush on him before, but nonetheless N thought they were a cute couple.

Uzi claiming Thad liked being dominated though did catch his attention.

"Really?" The male murder drone asked, leaning over, now compoletely enveloped in the conversation. She just nodded.

"Yeah. I won't get into specifics but he's into some really kinky shit. Not to mention if you guys are murder drones, I think you guys would have a different perspective of what an enjoyable...time would be."

"Huh...never thought about it like that." He claimed, leaning back and pressing his hand against his chin in thought.

"Have you confessed to her?" Uzi asked, but N shook his head, and she banged hers in annoyance. "N! Dude come ON! It's been a year man!"

"I know! I know! I just...I don't want to ruin what we have if this is as good as it's going to get. You know?" N asked, but was shocked to see Uzi's face. It looked like she understood his point, nodding.

"I get it...I never thought I'd be like that with Thad but..." She thought back to a conversation she had back with V about a week ago, the purple worker would have thought that because of it the two murder drones would get together already. Especially given the...advice...V made her give. "You never know, maybe she likes you too. I mean you guys did have at least something going on when you were workers right? Maybe it's time..."

The male murder drone thought long and hard, but after weighing out his options he decided that Uzi was right. It was time to give in and confess. It was better to say something than nothing. With his decision in his mind, he said goodbye to his purple best friend and flew back to the landing pod.

He climbed inside and turned around to find V sitting there, drinking some oil she had put into a canister. He smiled at her calm face, being satisfied with the oil she managed to hunt.

"V?" He asked her, catching the female murder drones' attention. She smirked a little, and put the canister down, some oil running alongside her mouth, dripping to her chin. She wiped the remaining oil off with her finger and turned to him, her jacket down slightly, revealing some cleavage. She then licked the remaining oil off her finger while crossing her robotic legs.