Update

Hello!  So this is not a chapter my apologies, however I am still going to post today, just not on this book.  I will be starting a new book and I'm going to post the chapter a little later in the day.  I am doing a Yandere Murder Drones book because I recently came up with the story in my mind.  The book isn't out yet, but like I said it will be posted later in the day, so if you want, I encourage you to take a chance to try reading it when it does come out later!

As for what this means on this book, I will still post one-shots and keep requests open.  It just means I will probably keep posting on here at least every other day or couple of days.  I'm going to be alternating between books.  I recently started something new IRL and I feel like if I tried doing two chapters a day with how long I like to make my stories, it may cause a lot of stress that isn't necessary.  Although, the nice thing is that you guys get to read a new story out of it!

So, I will post chapter 1 of the new book later, so keep an eye out!  Also with people who did write down their requests, I am still working on them and they will be posted on here soon.  With that, I hope everyone has a great day/night/evening or wherever you are!

-  GothicWarLoreGoddess