Camping Trip Pt. 1

A/N: This is gonna be a small little mini series I'm doing, only a couple of parts.  Warning this is a SPICY one so yeah there's that.  Its all just Nuzi with a little Vizzy here and there.  Enjoy the fic!

So, after Uzi basically massacred half the class from the last camping trip, they waited a couple of months later to try gain. Which despite the previous trauma, all of the angsty emo's classmates were really excited. However, they were a bit scared of Uzi, unsure if she would freak out again, although it seemed as if some had completely forgotten about it. While this did bother the purple drone, she had something else on her mind. Well, more like someone; the male disassembly drone, N, had been acting really weird and distant lately. Usually, N showed his affection through physical means such as hugs, head pats, resting his hand on someone's shoulder, just something of the sort. But he hasn't done any of that with Uzi lately. Which made the teenage drone worry.

It was no surprise that Uzi had a crush on N given the circumstances, but she was worried that she had missed her window to confess to him. For all she knew, he still had feelings for V and something important happened between them. Whatever it was, Uzi's mind seemed to be filled with different scenarios of the issue. Meanwhile, on N's end, there was a completely different story happening.

Back at the landing pod, N was frantically whimpering hugging his midsection with his hands while V was packing up a bag to go visit Lizzy for a bit. The blonde girly drone had invited V to go on the trip with them since Lizzy saw it as a good make out excuse. From what she heard, they are going to be there for a week this time. After V finished packing a small duffel bag, she went to N's room and opened the door slightly to see the male murder drone glitching in pain. Turns out, N's cycle feature was finally enabled into his system once he realized his feelings for Uzi. Due to some system updates and errors, it was taking all week to upload, today seemed to be the final stretch. While V did hate seeing N in pain, this also gave her an idea to finally get the yellow and purple pair together so they can stop silently complaining.

"Hey N, I got an idea. You wanna hear me out?" V asked in his doorway. She became a little scared once N turned over on his side to face V, his face looked as if he was about to murder her for talking to him. Truth was, N's ,member was bulging and hurting so bad he just wanted V to leave already so he could take care of it, and the cycle finally finishing its upload was not helping with the overall general idea of the heat he was going through.

"S-sure. Why not. Fire away, quickly. Then leave."

"Okay, so Uzi's class if going on a camping trip for a week back at those cabins, Lizzy invited me, what if you came? I'm sure Uzi would like to see you. I'll be your wing woman. You two can finally confess and get together!" V kind of sound ecstatic at the ending part for N, trying to make him feel a little better and to try and convince him.

"V! No way! I can't do that to her while this heat cycle is going! What if she thinks something bad once she finds out? I can't do that to her, she doesn't deserve that. If I'm going to confess I want to-ah! I want to do it while I'm not like this, and I want her to know how much she means to me." N finished, but V looked a little concerned.

"N, listen, and this isn't a joke or a guilt trip to try and make you go, but from what I heard from Lizzy, Uzi isn't doing to well. I guess she feels like your ignoring her this past week? Which I understand because of this, but I don't think she should be alone on this trip." V looked at N, while the female murder drone and purple thing did have a small rivalry thing going, V knew what it felt like to look at someone and you want them to accept something back. She understands that aching feeling. Well, she did until she met Lizzy, but if Uzi and N could get together, then it would feel like as if V tried in some aspects. Overall, she understands how Uzi is feeling right now, and that feeling sucks. Hard.

"I-fine...I guess I can just handle it when no one is around. It can't be too bad right?" N asked, his signature smile trying to show through, but to no avail. However, V understood the message.

"I'll let purple thing know you're coming, it'll make her happy to hear it. Although, you know you could probably calm yourself down until tomorrow or so if you took care of that little problem of yours downstairs instead of ignoring it all week like you have been." V snickered while pointing at N's bulge from his coat. N's visor blushed with yellow all over and threw a pillow at V. She laughed and made her way out of the landing pod, telling him she would text him the details about the trip later.

Once V left, N thought about what she said. If N took care of the problem right now then yeah, it would calm down for about a day or so since the activation of the cycle hasn't started yet. Problem is that while N knows how to get himself off due to his program giving him that knowledge, he has never actually done anything like that before. Which in turn made him a little nervous. As N was about to shove it off and try to focus on something else, he got a message from V on his visor. The message read: Purple thing is excited to hear you're coming, here's a little something to help you out lol~.

N raised a digital brow at the image link below, he told his visor to enter the image below, and inside was a picture of Uzi in her room looking up from V's perspective, her hair was a little disheveled like she had just woken up from a nap, but her visor seemed so happy and filled with joy to learn that N was coming to the trip. This made N smile at the thought of how happy he had made Uzi. It was all wholesome until he realized what V meant by the image would help him. N looked down further and realized V gave him a whole body shot of Uzi with a spaghetti string tank top cut into a crop top, with one of the stings fallen on her shoulder. He looked further to see she was wearing some loose shorts that went just above her thighs, along with wearing her signature stripped thigh-highs. And good god, that was enough to get N going.

"Dear Robo-Jesus and Uzi, please forgive me for what I'm about to do."

Words Count: 1219 words.