Am I...Not Wanted, N? Pt. 1

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller Yandere!Cyn x DD!N.  This is part one of two parts.  Also a little disclaimer, I know this is a controversial ship, but as I said in my update from last chapter, I see Cyn, V, J, and N all as co-workers from when they worked at the manner, so personally I don't see anything wrong with it non-cannon wise.  You don't like it, don't read it.  Simple as that.  However if you have a request of a ship/idea you would like to see written out, leave it in the first chapter of this book and I'll get back to you.  It'll usually be out within a couple of days.  Recently though I've had some stuff going on irl and I do appreciate everyone's patience.  Your requests are currently in the process of being written and will be published soon.  With that out of the way, enjoy!

It all started with a memory she had. Standing behind the bar table, gazing into her teacup full of deliciously warm oil. It seemed to radiate the light coming off of it, something that she was now not fond of. Cyn's solver had taken over her body for the most part, becoming one with it. But there was always one person who made her feel safe.

N.

The handsome, butler worker drone that served the Elliots, mainly Tessa Elliot. On that particular night, Cyn was planning something drastic, something she hoped N wouldn't have to see. Luckily for her though, she seemed to stumble across him just then, carrying a tray full of empty glasses, taking his cloth out to wipe them down.

"Care to join me at the gala...N?" She asked, leaning over the table, but the male worker sighed.

"I don't know Cyn, I don't think we'd be wanted there." He replied, an apologetic look on his visor. She took in his stance, his wide, robotic collarbone and rugged shoulders. Her visor blushed a little.

"Criss-cross applesauce," Cyn spoke as she got up on one of the chairs to talk with her crush more. "Am I...not wanted, N?"

The male worker drone's optics hollowed, and shook his head. He walked around the table, meeting her gaze, lifting her chin up with his finger. He whispered into her audio sensor.

"How about I show you just how important you are?"

That was it, the memory cut from Cyn's visor, flash forwarding to now, as she sat in a cold cave, eerily watching N do his work on Copper-9 as a disassembly drone. She built him that way for the mission sure, but deep down inside she guiltily fell for his new form.

The female possessed worker wanted to tell N she was here, they were close, so close. But once she arrived, she began observing from day one, seeing as how V and his other friend...Uzi? They all got closer to him, a little too close for her comfort. It made her mad, angry, she could feel her solver take over a little more.

Sometimes she would see him from a distance, looking around, almost as if he was looking for something, or someone. But he never found them, he never found her.

She kept thinking about that night back when they were workers, all the things they did together while her other half massacred the gala above the stairs. It made her lower abdomen coil up in excitement, squirming her legs a little.

Unfortunately, that feeling soon went away when she saw N get approached by V and Uzi. It seemed normal at first, they just walked and went up to him, saying their greetings. It took a turn when she saw the female murder drone and worker kiss him on the lips. He smiled at each one and put a hand on their hips, walking away to the pod. It made her fuel with rage.

I have to do something about those two, they won't have him, I won't let them.

It took weeks to be in careful observation, but she conducted a plan on how she wanted things to work out. Cyn approached carefully, sneaking into the landing pod unannounced, but lucky for her no one was in the pilot's room at the moment. She walked around and found his hat on the seat. Lifting it up and putting it close to her chest. Her core tingled with excitement from just his smell alone. That was interrupted when she began to hear loud gasps and moans form another room.

The possessed worker walked down the hall and peaked through the door of N's resting quarters. Her optics hollowed in shock as she saw N practically hilted up into Uzi with his member, with V above her face, seeming to be getting an orgasm from her tongue. Their moans and grunting only made her become more enraged at the activity N was doing. But he seemed...frustrated? More than anything he seemed upset. One thing she noticed was that while the girls were orgasming like crazy, he couldn't.

Don't worry N, I'll make you feel so good that I'll drain you dry.

Cyn let one of her eldritch arms slither away from her back, it used the corners to act as a shield from it's true intentions.

"N! What the hell! Can you finish already?" V complained while getting off of the purple workers face. She too, looked annoyed.

"Yeah dude, everything okay over there?"

Before he could answer though, the female murder drone screamed in agony. He looked up to see an eldritch arm pierce through her core, the oil falling down onto Uzi. V's visor went completely dark, her robotic body went limp, and just like that, she was gone. Uzi screamed, getting up, but another eldritch arm tried to chase her around the room until it too, made her succumb to her fate. Both of the bodies lay in the room with N just sitting there on the bed in shock.

Not from the bodies, in fact, he was smiling. His visor began to cry, and he laughed a little inhumanely at what he saw through the creaked door. Cyn. His Cyn. Forget Uzi and V, he always wanted her. No one else. He thought the two would be a stress reliever, but he started to lose interest once they became mean in the bedroom.

"Cyn...please tell me that's really you..." He questioned. The possessed female worker opened the door the rest of they way and looked into his optics.

"Yes N...It's me." She replied, smiling, she herself felt as if she could cry from seeing him. However, her gaze shifted from him to the bodies on the floor. It looked as if Uzi was somehow still alive, trying to crawl away.

N turned his head to see the same scene which gave him an idea. His visor turned into an X as he began to laugh, walking up to the purple worker's limping body, grabbing her by the throat. Her purple visor looked at him in horror at he pinned her to the wall and began to drain her of the rest of the oil inside her systems.

Uzi screamed and begged for help, for someone to save her, but Cyn watched in arousal and delight as her visor shifted to one with an error message. N dropped her actually now dead body carelessly, without saying a word, his lips connected with Cyn's, transferring the oil he took over to her instead. The possessed worker excepted it.

They broke their kiss apart, a bridge of saliva collapsing between them and onto their chins. N took the two dead girls and threw them out into the hall, coming back into his resting quarters, closing the door while doing so.

"How about I show you just how wanted you are Cyn~."

Word Count: 1289 words.