Talk

A/N: Request from @Eclipse-x6z Doll x Uzi.  Enjoy the fic! 

Uzi was currently sitting at her desk in class, annoyed. But not from the popular kids throwing paper balls at her or even Thad not shutting up about football, but Doll. The silent bitch that had been following her around since the prom incident. It had been about a week, a week that the purple worker had to watch her moves, analyze when Doll would try to corner her; honestly, it was getting exhausting. She didn't even know what the red worker wanted now, her plan to kill V didn't work, what did she want now? Who knows.

I just want to go home!

Uzi thought to herself, however her prayers seemed to be answered when she heard the bell ring, signaling the end of the day. She sighed in relief and quickly packed up her things, making a dash her home, the place where she could call N to come hang out with her while not worrying about the red worker constantly coming after her. Walking into her place of residence, she looked around, it was quiet.

Dad must be working night shift again. Oh well, I'll just go to my room and call N and V.

She walked into her room, backpack sliding off her shoulders and she rubbed them in relief from the jam-packed thing full of textbooks. The peace was interrupted however when she heard her door immediately slam shut and got pinned to the bed. Gasping in shock, she looked up to see the person in question, Doll.

"Son of a bitch! How-"

"Why?" Doll interrupted the purple worker, gripping her wrists above her head even tighter, making her wince.

"Why what? What's your damage? Let me go! Bite me!" Uzi squirmed around and tried to kick at Doll's midsection, the red worker was strong as hell.

"Why are you protecting the murder drones? Your mother died to them, so why? Why protect your mother's killers?"

"I don't know!" Uzi whined, just wanting Doll to release the grip of her wrists, she was pretty sure there was dents from the amount of force applied, something that was going to take her hours to fix, if not completely replace. Doll only seemed to frown at this response.

"If you won't talk willingly..." She said while forcing her knee in between Uzi's legs, the joint finally reaching and rubbing against her womanhood, "Then I'll MAKE you talk." About a minute had passed, Uzi's whimper while squirming could do nothing against the strength of the red worker. She continued to grind her knee into her, and Uzi was beginning to pant hard.

"N-no...stop~!" Uzi begged, her mouth opening wide when she felt herself get closer and closer to an orgasm. Doll noticed her enjoyment however and stopped. The purple worker huffed, not sure if she should be happy or sad that the red worker did as she asked. Suddenly, Doll wrapped one of her hands against Uzi's lower back, pulling her in for a long and sensual kiss.

Shocked, Uzi stiffened, making herself go cold before easing into it. The purple worker felt conflicted about continuing, not sure what she could even tell Doll in the first place.

"I'll continue to pleasure you, but only if you tell me why you're so damn eager to work with them all the sudden. You were wanting to kill the murder drones not that long ago." Doll offered, Uzi rolled her optics.

"I...really don't know Doll."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I guess it just felt right. When I met N, yeah I blew his head off but...they want to help. They want to be better, and they were only doing their jobs as told! They have oil on their hands, but it's not like we're any better now." She looked to the red worker whose optics hollowed in shock. She leaned back a little, giving Uzi some room to sit up.

She's not completely wrong...

Doll got lost in her thoughts, slightly chewing on her thumb while thinking. Uzi took this as she had ruined the mood between the both of them and got up to go somewhere else. Perhaps she could give the red worker some space if that's what she desired. Those actions were proven to be the wrong move however, as Uzi went to go open her bedroom door, she found Doll's solver symbol keeping it locked. She turned around to only now be visor-to-visor with the worker in question.

"Go back over to that bed and strip, now." The red worker commanded, Uzi looked at Doll, whom while she was just a bit taller, still managed to tower over the smaller drone. She gulped, nodding and doing as Doll said. Soon enough Uzi was completely naked, her bare chest and lower half out, open and ready for Doll to gawk at. Doll had actually taken her clothes off as well, making Uzi's mouth drop when she had seen something unexpected.

"How the hell do you have a dick?!"

"The solver program gave me one. Is that an issue?"

"Robo-god no..." Uzi lept into Doll's arms, lust completely taken over her at that point. Their mouths connected, tongues fighting for a dominance war Uzi knew she'd lose within the next minute. Doll pinned the purple worker back onto the bed and proceeded to touch her body wherever she desired. Small little moans coming out of Uzi, the more she moaned, the more doll craved to hear her begs and pleads.

She pulled away and looked down, now lining herself up with Uzi's entrance, it glistened and beckoned to her like something she'd never seen before. Glancing into Uzi's optics one last time, a nod of consent was all she needed before plunging into her soft and tight walls.

"Fuck~! Yes-ah!" The purple worker gasped, holding onto the bedsheets for dear life as Doll pounded into her. The pace at which she went seemed inhumane, given that they were drones, but this was different. Absolute Solver different. She felt the red worker's cock get harder and harder the more she thrusted, Uzi wrapped her legs around Doll's waist, not giving any signal that she was ready to let go anytime soon. "S-slow down-ah~!"

"No, you're going to deal with it like the stupid little worker you are!" Doll smirked, noticing how Uzi's optics rolled back in pleasure while hearing the red worker degrade her. The purple worker's breathing was getting more frantic, her back began to arch even more than it already was, she could tell Uzi was close. With one last hilt into her pussy, Uzi released, swearing she blacked out for a moment as it happened. Doll felt Uzi's walls tighten around her own appendage, making her come to climax as well, she had never felt herself cum harder in her life.

Uzi was in a blissed-out haze, mumbling something Doll couldn't exactly make out, but she knew she was content nonetheless. Pulling out, Doll walked over to the bathroom to start the shower. She picked Uzi up and walked her bridal style into said bathroom, slowly setting her down to see if she could stand on her own two feet.

"You here with me, Zi?" Doll asked, cupping the purple worker's cheek, making her seem to slip out of whatever haze she was just in, looking around.

"Oh...yeah. I-I thought you had left..."

"Why would I leave? Especially after that?" The red worker inquired, helping Uzi step into the shower with her, dolloping some shampoo in her hand before making her turn around.

"I don't know," Uzi trailed off, feeling Doll scrub the shampoo into her robotic scalp. "I guess I thought you had gotten the answers you wanted and that was it." She soon felt the red workers hands move from her head to around her waist, her head burying itself in the crook of her neck.

"I'd never do that...to be honest I've liked for a very long time...and this was something I wanted for so long, despite gathering my intel."

"So...can we be together?" Uzi whispered; she could feel the blush lines on her visor returning. She felt Doll nod a yes, and it made her smile. She soon felt the Russian worker's fingers trail down to her clit, squeezing her legs together.

"You were so good~." She whispered into the purple worker's audio sensor. Their little shower was nothing but loving, Doll continuing to mumble her praises as she cleaned herself and Uzi. Soon enough they were in some pajamas and lying in bed together with some new and clean sheets.

The two cuddled, Uzi shoving her face into Doll's chest. The red worker smiled and ran her fingers through the purple worker's soft hair. Who knew it would turn out like this?

Satisfied with their newfound love, the two slipped into sleep mode for the night.

Word Count: 1467 words.