Our Dear N~ Pt. 1

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller Yandere!Lizzy x N x Yandere!Doll.  This is part one of two.  If you have a request of a ship/idea you would like to see written out, please comment it in the first chapter of this book and I will get back to you.  It will usually take a couple of days to come out.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

Doll was currently faced in front of Lizzy at her place. The smell of oil and dead workers with robotic bugs crawling everywhere presented a creepy ambiance. Lizzy had oil splattered all over her, and she had come to Doll's place, apparently wanting to 'talk'.

"What did you want to discuss Lizzy? What did you do?" Doll asked, gesturing her hand towards the blonde worker's outfit.

"Rebecca was being a bitch, talking about asking N out. So, I had to get rid of her. Speaking of which, I want to make a deal with you." Lizzy said crossing her arms. Doll's optics hollowed at her response, the air immediately becoming dense, but not for the reason you'd think.

Quite frankly, Doll didn't care if Lizzy had killed Rebecca, it was more or so WHY she killed Rebecca. For N. The two workers both had a crush on the male murder drone, and it supposedly showed they were both willing to kill for him. Making this a tense situation, not knowing who was going to approach who first. But Lizzy took the plunge.

"What deal?" Doll inquired.

"You're my friend Doll. I may be crazy enough to kill, but I honestly don't think we have it in one another to kill each other. So, what if we both had N? We could live happily." Lizzy sighed in content, still holding the knife she used on Rebecca. Doll tilted her head in thought.

The blonde worker wasn't too far off. Doll didn't want to kill Lizzy either, dare she say she had some feelings for both her and the male murder drone, so she wasn't against being a throuple; besides the whole oil splattered on Lizzy right now thing was making the red worker hot and bothered.

"Fine. I accept. But we have a small issue. Or rather, two small issues." Doll commented, talking about Uzi and V, N's friends. Lizzy nodded in agreement.

While the two workers didn't know just how close the trio was with one another, they knew that V and Uzi would present a problem, meaning they would have to eliminate them somehow. Lizzy groaned in frustration and went to lay on Doll's couch so she could hatch a plan. Doll simply sat beside the blonde worker and began to lick her neck a little, licking any kind of access oil on her. Lizzy moaned and tilted her neck more for Doll while she was lost in thought about what they could do.

A couple of minutes later Doll had stopped eating the oil off of Lizzy and they were both now trying to figure out how they could get rid of them, but nothing seemed to be turning up.

"V's a literal killing machine, and purple freak has that damn railgun of hers. We could take the gun away from Uzi but V? We're screwed." Lizzy said, but Doll shook her head.

"Not completely. If we can get V's limbs off of her then we'd have the advantage." Doll replied.

"So how do we tear off her limbs? How do we know Uzi doesn't have another weapon?"

"We observe, then we can develop our plan further." The red worker looked into Lizzy's optics, to which the blonde worker nodded.

It turns out observing only took about a week, Doll was able to use her solver to disguise herself and see what the purple worker and female murder drone were up to. Most of the time they just hung out in the pod while Uzi was trying to fix her railgun. N occasionally made an appearance, but their main focus was to make sure neither V nor Uzi showed their true feelings for him.

Lizzy decided that she could try and manipulate V into a trap, while Doll took care of Uzi. With their plans set, it was only a matter of time before they executed it.

V flew to a nearby abandoned apartment building where Lizzy told her to meet her. The female murder drone went to call out for Lizzy, but she didn't respond. Lizzy was watching her from the shadows, an inhumane smile on her face. Without saying a word, the blonde worker unleashed a few sentinels she got from the cabin fever labs, sending them after V from behind. The female murder drone didn't react fast enough, and she had gotten pinned down by the robotic dinosaurs.

"What the-ah!" V screamed in pain as the sentinels ripped her limbs to shreds, once Lizzy was satisfied, all that remained was V's head and torso, she called them off. V coughed up oil and saw Lizzy approach her. "Lizzy? H-help..." She tried to call out, but the blonde worker could only laugh, lifting V by her hair.

"Enjoy the sun, you whore." Was all Lizzy spat out at her, leaving V heartbroken by the betrayal of her friend. Lizzy lifted up what was left of her as the sun began to rise. The female murder drone screamed in pain until all that was left of her was ashes. The blonde worker rubbed her hands off of whatever remains V left on her body. She then began to frantically laugh.

My part here is done~. N, Doll, you both are mine~.

Meanwhile with Doll and Uzi, it had been a bit easier. While Uzi was a worker with the solver power, she didn't know quite how to use it to the full extent yet. This allowed Doll to jump her inside of her room, decapitating her from behind with a knife. Doll saw how her head rolled onto the ground, and her body slipped off the chair she was sitting at in front of her desk. The red worker smiled and began to laugh. The oil pooling out as she did so. Within Uzi's last moments of life, all she could see was her demise.

By the end of the day, Lizzy and Doll met back up at the red workers place, currently making out on the couch as a little celebration. Lizzy sat on top of Doll's lap and disconnected their lips for a second before Lizzy started to grind on her leg slightly.

"So, what do we do now? How do we approach N?" Lizzy asked, moaning.

"Well now, N will be in a sort of depression. We help him through it and he's ours." Doll smirked, Lizzy just made a serious expression before laughing. She was pinned down onto the couch by Doll where the two workers let off some steam for the night before continuing their mission to heal N through this 'tragic' event.

Word Count: 1149 words.