Experiments Been Hitting Hard

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Nori x Yeva x Alice.  Okay yeah I got no words for this one just...XD.  Beware tis spicy as hell, be careful on your journey fellow readers~!  I think I'm sleep deprived again.

"Alright, you're all set, if you experience anything out of the normal with your program, please let us know." The scientist explained to Nori after unchaining her from the seat, acting as if nothing horrendous just happened. She rubbed her robotic wrist and simply sent a glare at the dumb human, jumping off the chair and walking her way back to her locker, where she could just rest. The experiments really took it out of her.

This...what do they call it? The solver? It hurts...I really hope they can get a patch soon...

As she was walking, she spotted both her girlfriends, Yeva and Alice sitting on the bench outside, waiting for her. Seeing her come out of the labs, they ran up to the purple worker and hugged her. She managed to wrap her arms around the both of them, giving them an attempt at a smile.

"How are you holdin' up sweetheart?" Alice asked, Yeva nodded, further inquiring.

"L-listen, I'll tell you two more about it later but...I'm just really tired right now, I'm going to go rest? Alright?" Nori gave the both of them a small peck on the lips before slumping past the two other workers. Alice and Yeva watched Nori walk off, exchanging worrisome looks.

"They have been...hitting her hard with the experiments lately." Yeva managed to get out, Alice nodded.

"Perhaps she just needs somthin' to distract herself?" Alice inquired, Yeva nodded in agreement, wondering what they could possibly do for their purple girlfriend. She remembered coming across a certain magazine one of the human interns brought down for the workers to read in their free time. She remembered coming across a certain article, the thought of it alone made her blush, however she put a hand on Alice's shoulder, a smile forming on her face.

She had a plan, but they had to wait until nightfall when everyone else was asleep and gone for the day.

***

Nightfall soon approached, all the scientists had gone for the day and all of the workers were in their lockers asleep or playing games on their visors until they were needed next. Nori had been asleep for some time but was woken up by the light sound of knocking at her locker. She peeked through the slits to find that it was her two lovely girlfriends. Raising a digital brow, she opened the locker.

"What are you two doing out here still? You know we could get in trouble if we're out here too long."

"Nori, hon, please just follow us, we have a surprise for you." Alice took her hand, the both of them smiling at her. A light blush appeared on her visor.

A surprise? For me? Awe~! Oh! Did they maybe update my murder wall with new information?

Walking past the office cubicles, Nori frowned a little, realizing they didn't do anything with the murder wall she had created, but instead they were heading towards one of the resting rooms for when the scientists needed to stay the nights, which was almost never. Inside, Yeva opened the door to one of the rooms, and both of Nori's girlfriends stood to the side, allowing Nori to go in first. She gave her girlfriends questioning looks once again before walking into the bedroom. She gasped at the sight.

In front of her was a sight to behold. There laid across the bed and the floor was sprawled out black and purple rose petals. The room smelled of a decent perfume while candles were lit.

Click.

She heard the door close behind her, turning around her optics hollowed in shock. There stood Alice and Yeva in front of her, in some very seductive lingerie. Alice rocked a laced orange set, pairing it with matching stockings while Yeva wore a darker maroon set that matched.