Cheerleaders Pt. 1

A/n: Request from @BrianGeller Rebecca x N x Emily.  This will have two parts as requested.  Hope you enjoy it, the first part is a bit short but the second part is quite a bit longer.  Speaking of requests, they are still open to anyone who want to see a ship/idea written out.  Just let me know your request in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  I'll get back to you and have it out within a couple of days.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

N had been struggling lately. After the whole solver incident, him, V, and J were actually able to join the colony completely, leading them into college with Uzi. This included not only the four, but the rest of the workers inside of the purple thing's class. Two little workers in particular had noticed N's struggle lately.

Rebecca and Emily were walking down the hallways to their next lecture in the college sector where they began their conversation

"Maybe we can make a little care basket for him! You know put stuff like some oil, snacks, stationary, all that stuff." Emily recommended to Rebecca, to which she nodded in agreement.

"That would be good I guess. I just wish we could do more for him. He helped us after the cabin incident with Uzi back in high school. We were almost dead if he hadn't removed our memory chips." Rebecca added, making Emily nod. The two workers were a little enamored with N after the cabin fever incident. Not only just because he saved their lives, but also because N just naturally seemed like a great guy to be around.

Doll and Lizzy went to a different part of the sector after high school, leaving the other two cheerleaders alone, making them depend on one another.

"Hey," Rebecca began as they approached their classroom, "Do you like N? In like, the romantic way?"

"What? Well...Yeah I guess. How could I not? He's hot, cute, literal golden retriever energy-" Emily began with her statistics, but Rebecca waved a hand in front of her face and interrupted her.

"Yeah yeah we get it his personality is great. Which is why I also think he would be a great guy to date." Rebecca commented while a blush started to form on her visor.

Emily just let out a small 'oh' being a little disappointed, but not for the reason you would think. Problem was is that Emily liked both the male murder drone and Rebecca. The blue haired worker with a pink stripe in her hair was always there for her. Even when they were the cheerleaders back in high school. It never failed that they would have one another's backs.

But Rebecca probably doesn't feel the same. If we both like N though...maybe we could work something out? I guess it'll just have to play out.

The two workers sat down which coincidentally, was the two seats in between where N sat. Usually, college wouldn't have assigned seats unless necessary, but given that there were only a few classes generation-wise out of the year, it made the most sense to create a seating chart to ensure everyone was there. Emily and Rebecca both exchanged glances at one another before switching over to N. It seemed like the poor drone had gotten worse, and little did they know, he did.

Through N's point of view, he was stressed as HELL. He had fallen into somewhat of a slump after the whole solver incident was over. V and Thad had actually gotten together shockingly, along with Uzi and J. Meaning N was left alone. He still hung out with Uzi considering they literally saved the universe together and all, but the male murder drone still felt lonely. He felt that it was his turn for the next chapter in life but nothing was coming to him.

Once he began college in the colony, he thought that would change even just the tiniest bit, but it didn't seem to be so. For the major he went into, it required constant studying, finals, assessments, assignments-he had practically no free time whatsoever. He started to dress like it a little too, he switched his uniform coat for a hoodie and some baggy pants he managed to tailor to fit his legs.

The male murder drone wanted his slump to be over, he wanted someone to care for him, but he just felt ignored.

"Hey N, you okay?" He heard a female's voice buzz through his ears and looked to his left to find Rebecca staring at him worriedly. He snapped out of it, his visor blushing a little.

"Oh! Biscuits! Yeah I'm fine Rebecca, don't worry about me. Just some assignments I need to get finished up tonight heh." N replied tiredly, technically it wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the reason why he had felt so depressed.

"How about you come to our dorm tonight then? We could all have a productive study/work session!" Emily asked on his right, he turned around.

That's right, I forgot those two shared a dorm, figures. Maybe...it wouldn't hurt to change some routine though. And they are pretty cute...

He looked at the two girls and weighed out his options before eventually agreeing. The two workers squealed in delight which made N reveal a genuine smile on his face, something he hasn't been able to do in a while. They agreed to meet up after class and grab some energy drinks and snacks from the convenience store before heading back to the girls' dorm.

Maybe this won't be so bad, having some friends outside of the circle would probably be good for me...or maybe it could be more...

Word Count: 944 words.