He Is Ours~ Pt. 2

Request from @TheMaroonWriter Yandere!V x Devil!N x Yandere!Uzi. This part two of two. If you guys would like to input any requests, please comment your ships/ideas you'd like to see written out in the first chapter of this book. I'll usually have it out in a couple of days once I respond back. I've been starting to fill out requests again because this past week I had to work a lot so that's why updates are kind of infrequent right now, but they are still getting out so yeah. Enjoy the fic, also the this part is going to be SPICY. While writing it I practically turned red. Anyways, enjoy the fic!

It had been a couple of months since the trio got together romantically. N, V, and Uzi were all content in their relationship, but the purple worker was kind of the first to try and attempt a sexual advance. Weirdly enough, despite the massacre that happened a little while back, they hadn't killed Thad nor Doll (since she wasn't there). So, Uzi decided to ask Thad for some advice regarding relationships. According to him 'doing something that they mention in casual conversation that they like' was a good way to start. Something about showing how you can pay attention to one another?

Either way Uzi had the perfect idea she could use to both her and V's advantage. She remembered N talking about some kind of ballet dance called...Swan Lake? Apparently, Tessa, the person who was his master as a worker drone back at the Elliot manner, had to practice it here and there for political entertainment. She went to V and inquired to her about the idea.

"Swan Lake? Oh, hell no! I don't dance." The female murder drone turned her back, however Uzi smirked and hugged V from behind. While they did have their sexual activity before the massacre, they actually held back, wanting to be N if they did it again. It was driving them crazy, and V leaned into the touch a little.

"Swan Lake, but we alternate the outfits. Maybe then N will see us in a different way, and you, along with me, won't be so touch starved anymore." The purple worker replied, V turned back around to face her, and reluctantly agreed to the attempt.

Although they thought N had went to the colony instead for a bit, V and Uzi practiced the dance outside of the landing pod near the corpse spire in their outfits until they began to dance in sync. Uzi's outfit consisting of a main black theme, a soft purple shimmering here and there, while V had the same, mostly black theme, with yellow coursing through it. The two were beautiful, spinning around, jumping, their sequence, everything was just perfect.

When the two finished, they heard clapping from a distance, and spotted N. Panicking, they went up to him and began to scold him about the surprise they were going to give to him, but V stopped in her tracks. She noticed N's form, his once yellow visor now red, and his build a little more bigger and muscular, he had switched to his devil program, and Uzi was still lecturing him.

The female murder drone laid a hand on the purple worker's shoulder, making her stop lecturing. Soon enough she saw what V had seen, except now N sprouted some horns from his head, and his nanite acid tail changed from yellow to red.

"Oh...we're fucked." Uzi said to V, and N let out a dry laugh.

"Yes, you two are. The landing pod, my resting quarters, now." N commanded. The two girls cores were humming like crazy in their chests, but they obeyed. Both terrified but excited. V and Uzi sat on his bed, still in their ballet dresses, while N stood in front of them in nothing but his boxers. His form had definitely changed. He was more muscular, and his core had even switched to a red color as well.

N walked up to Uzi first, he put a hand on her cheek, caressing her face. She leaned into the touch but was surprised when N grabbed her chin. She wrapped her hands around his arm that was holding her, visor blushing and all.