Prom Night into Something...More?

A/N: This request is from @TheMaroonWriter a Thad x Uzi little Prom fic story.  It's a little on the cliche side I think but hopefully it's a good one!  Request are still open for those who want to share any ideas or topics being written into these one-shots.  If you do have a request please put it into the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  With that being said, I hope y'all enjoy the fic!

Thad nervously waited by a certain purple-haired drones locker. He was EXTREMELY nervous about asking his question to her. His hands were sweaty, it felt as if oil could come up his throat, he could throw up anytime. His stomach tied into butterflies and knots. He was afraid of rejection, miscommunication, anything you would see in a movie or show that would go wrong he was afraid of happening. He just wanted her, Uzi, the perfect, gothic, angsty emo. The entire class shook her off, but not him. Not Thad. The green drone's visor covered with blush lines, he had never been so shook up before about asking someone. Then again, it was usually the other way around with girls asking him out.

"Oh, hey Thad. What are you doing here?" Uzi asked all calm and collected, on the inside, she was panicking about why Thad was near her locker. Could it be? Was he going to ask her? No way, no one likes Uzi, not even Uzi herself, so there's no point in getting her hopes up.

"U-Uh! Hey Zi! Listen I wanted to ask you something..." Thad looked into Uzi's visor, he could see that she had blush lines but was trying to hide them. Cute... Thad let out a small smile, remembering the confidence and words of advice N had given to him earlier.

Thad traveled by the pod wanting to ask N what he had felt about Uzi. The problem was the green worker had no idea if the male murder drone and his crush were together, she spent so much time here it was hard to tell. Once Thad had entered, he made the inquiry on the spot since N was the only one there. Come to find out, N and Uzi only saw one another like the siblings they each never had, and it turns out that N and V were together. So, Thad's plan was set into motion. He explained to N what he planned on doing.

"That's great Thad! You can do it! She's usually free after her classes I think, you can ask her then! You got this buddy!" N encouraged him, and Thad laughed, thanking him while exiting the pod. With that flashback completed, Thad slowly took a deep breath and handed Uzi a black rose that he had been hiding next to him.

"Zi, I really like you, I have for a long time. Your confidence, strength, and just everything about you is so hypnotic to me. Would you perhaps consider going to prom with me? Perhaps even as your...boyfriend?" There. He had asked. Thad shut his optics, waiting for a rejection to follow, but he simply felt the rose lightly plucked from his hands. He let out a small gasp and looked up to see the purple worker holding the rose with one hand, and playing with her hair with the other. She herself, took a deep breath and made a small smile at Thad.

"Yes, I-I would love to!" Uzi had managed to squeak out, Thad smiled and laughed, jumping up in the air celebrating his victory. Uzi freaked out a little and tried to calm him down. "BITE ME! People will see Thad cut it out!"

"Heh...sorry, thank you Zi, really. I'm so happy you accepted!" Thad lightly went in for a hug, sort of asking body-wise if it was okay to hug Uzi. Seeing as how the purple drone never really had felt that affection before, she melted into it and hid her face. It felt...nice. To be liked. Especially in a romantically involved way. While the prom was still a week away, Uzi for once was excited.

"Do...you wanna come over time my place and watch a movie? My dad won't be home so we can skip over the whole 'Why did I bring a boy home?' talk. Heh." Uzi offered, and Thad took her hand and bent forwards, slightly kissing it, leaving Uzi to practically start overheating.