Our Dear N~ Pt. 2

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller Yandere!Lizzy x N x Yandere!Doll.  This is part two of two. If you have a request of a ship/idea you would like to see written out, please comment it in the first chapter of this book and I will get back to you.  It will usually take a couple of days to come out.  Buckle up because this one is SPICY.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

The two workers woke up that morning feeling refreshed, with the new day and presenting new possibilities, N was their main objective.

Speaking of N, he had found V's limbs and her ashes, along with Uzi's body. He was devastated at the discovery. He cried for hours, eventually it got so bad that he overheated and fell asleep in the pod to save energy. When he woke up, he didn't dare to move or get up from the spot he passed out at. Nothing was important to him anymore. Not after that. He didn't think he could take a day without them. Because with everyone he cared about dead, what was left for him? Nothing.

He debated on going out into the sun, but was interrupted by spotting two workers in front of him. Lizzy and Doll. He sat up and tilted his head in confusion.

"Why are you two here?" He asked, tiredly.

"We heard about Uzi and V from Mr. Doorman. We're so sorry N." Lizzy faked a sad expression while making her apology. Doll almost wanted to laugh, but kept her restraint.

"Why do you two care all the sudden? Hell, you bullied Uzi, and you manipulated V to kill her at prom! Get out of here! I don't want your pity! Just leave me here to die ALONE!" N spat out and walked over to the pilot's chair, turning his back to both of them. Bad move.

The next thing N could remember was everything going black, and the two worker girls brought his body near the abandoned apartment building where V was killed. Lizzy tied N's arms up to one of the bed's headboards, however the other issue was his tail.

"Doll, what do we do about his tail? He might stab us with it when he wakes up!" The blonde worker panicked, but Doll shook her head. While she didn't reply, she took a pair of pliers and snipped the injector of his tail off, making the rest of his tail fall to the ground, unable to move.

"His tail can only be healed by his saliva, without the injector, his nanite-like nerves won't spread to his tail, essentially making it dead until he can heal it. There. Problem solved." Doll replied, tossing the decapitated injector out the window. Lizzy only blushed on her visor in response.

A couple of hours later, N managed to wake up and felt excruciating pain in both his head and tail. Observing his surroundings, he began to panic, his arms were tied, tail was currently dead, and there was nothing he could do. He spotted movement from the corner of his eye, and there Lizzy and Doll came out from the bathroom in nothing but their matching bras and underwear. Lizzy wearing an innocent pink set, and Doll wearing a Navy blue set. N blushed and began to feel his visor heat up.

"W-what's h-happing t-to me-e? N asked, his voice glitching out.

"It's okay N! We just had to inject you with a small little virus to show how much we love you! There's no way you can resist us now~." Lizzy said, crawling up his body. N's optics widened, realizing they essentially gave him an aphrodisiac in the mechanical sense. Doll smirked at his realization.

"Uzi and V may be dead, but you have us now N. We will be there for you. We can take care of you N, you're not alone." Doll said, walking up to him and stroking his cheek slightly. N began to cry a little. He didn't know who killed them, but if Doll and Lizzy were willing to be there for him, he should trust them, right?

"How d-do I know I-I won't get h-hurt?" N asked, some sobs coming up from his throat. Lizzy kissed his digital tears away.

"We won't let that happen N, you're safe with us. Just let us show you~." Lizzy said and trailed down his body. She slid his uniform coat off to his sides leaving him completely exposed. The blonde worker managed to locate his lower hatch, but it wouldn't open. She looked to Doll for help.

The red worker noticed the struggle and looked over to N, almost asking for permission. He simply took a deep breath and nodded, deciding to trust them. Doll smiled and gave him a peck on the lips before getting onto the bed with Lizzy. Lightly nudging her to the side, Doll bent down and licked around where N's hatch was.

"A-Ah! D-Doll nghn!" N whined when he finally felt his member spring out of his hatch. Both of the girls looked at the size of the appendage, exchanging happy glances at one another before laying their eyes back on it.

The two workers decided each to take a side, licking up and down N's member. N tried to move but considering his arms were restricted, he couldn't. All he could do was watch as Lizzy and Doll claimed him. He groaned until he felt his member twitch, cumming all over.

"My, so much N! Lizzy, why don't you clean N up with your mouth while I please him another way?" Doll asked. Lizzy pouted.

"What do I get then?" The blonde worker asked, a little annoyed.

"You'll get your reward~." Doll replied, lightly grabbing Lizzy's chin and kissing her. N blushed at the action he saw in front of him, Doll noticed this and made out with Lizzy a little before telling her to go back to her little job of cleaning him up. The male murder drone groaned as he felt Lizzy's tongue all over his lower end. However, Doll had other plans.

The red worker slid her bra and underwear off, her wet clit touching his midsection as she sat on him. She moved herself up closer to his face and grabbed the headboard.

"N, did you know eating someone out is a whole other experience? You want to try?" Doll asked, N by this point was lost in the virus the two workers gave him, so he gave in and nodded frantically.

"P-Please Doll, I-I need-" N begged but he quickly shut himself up as Doll lowered herself gently onto him. She untied his hands, and he gripped her hips, thrusting his tongue into her. She let out a loud moan. She could barely move given N's tight grip on her. It made her optics roll back in pleasure and grinded herself against his wet muscle.

Doll panted from the amount of pleasure she was receiving, it was different from when Lizzy did it, probably because he had a longer tongue, she swore she could see it poking her on the inside a little, but it only made her feel ten times better. He was getting all the right crevices. Finally, Doll felt her walls begin to fluctuate, and she came, with N licking everything up that came out of her. He slid his tongue out with a pop making Doll gasp in surprise. She turned around and sat on his chest for a moment to see how Lizzy was doing, to which somehow she was able to make N cum again.

However, thanks to the virus, the male murder drone still hard.

"Good job Lizzy, now you can have your reward! Strip!" Doll commanded, to which Lizzy obeyed, stripping herself of her undergarment now as well. N immediately took charge and gripped Lizzy, pulling her towards him. She let out a small squeal but he didn't care. Doll stepped back, sitting on the edge of the bed, fingering herself watching the two of them. She was content like this for now, she knew in the future they could mix it up every so often.

N pulled Lizzy to his lap and kissed her. The two began a make out session very quickly, but N trailed his kisses down to her neck, giving attention to her chest. He lifted her up slightly, starting to line her up with his member, and he pushed in.

"AH~! Oh my robo-god! N!" Lizzy moaned out, making Doll grunt in response when she saw the action, thrusting her fingers faster. N thrusted his hips up into her as she rode him. His kisses went from her chest to sucking on her core. Making Lizzy arch her back and ride him even faster. She felt warm, dominated, and overall N getting a little rough with her made everything better.

The fun time had to eventually end however, and both drones came, with Doll coming to her own orgasm herself. The three of them laid in bed with N in the middle, the virus now deleting itself from his systems.

"Please don't leave me like they did." Was all N managed to slip out to the two before succumbing to sleep mode.

Lizzy kissed him on the lips and nuzzled into his chest, while Doll spooned his back.

"Don't worry our Dear N~, no one will hurt you, we promise." Doll giggled a little, the two workers falling asleep themselves.

They got their dear N alright.

Word Count: 1566 words.