Cheerleaders Pt. 2

A/n: Request from @BrianGeller Rebecca x N x Emily. This will have two parts as requested. Hope you enjoy it, the first part is a bit short but the second part is quite a bit longer. Speaking of requests, they are still open to anyone who want to see a ship/idea written out. Just let me know your request in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track. I'll get back to you and have it out within a couple of days. Anyways, enjoy the fic!

After the little trio got their designated drinks and snacks, something N found to be actually quite enjoyable, considering the looks on Emily and Rebecca's faces while making a small debate over who's snack was better, they went back to the workers' dorms and began to get started on some work. Rebecca worked at her desk, while Emily was in her little cozy corner on the floor, and not to far off N was actually doing a writing assignment while sitting on Rebecca's bed.

It was quiet, but they did make some discussion here and there. The two girls were ecstatic that N wanted to hang out with them, they felt that as though it was a nice and new beginning for them as well. Meanwhile with N, he felt the same, but had a small problem. He didn't expect Rebecca and Emily to change into some rather...comfortable pajamas when they went to the bathroom. Rebecca wore a spaghetti strap cropped tank top in a baby blue color while wearing some rather short pajama shorts. Not to mention while Emily wasn't wearing a tank top, she was wearing a dark blue cropped sweater that seemed to have fallen over one of her shoulders with the same pajama shorts.

N was freaking out! The girls looked amazing and cute, but so hot and sexy.

No! Bad N! They invited you over to work and study! Get your mind out of the gutter! What is wrong with you! Ah!

N shook his head trying to get out of his thoughts, but it was already too late, unfortunately his member started to harden at the girl's appearances, and it wouldn't be going away anytime soon. N tried to focus on his work and hide his bulge, hoping to give it enough time to go away. This wasn't the case however, and Emily would eventually notice his slight squirming from her little corner she was in. Noticing how the male murder drone was reacting, from his visor blushing to his legs constantly moving trying to hide the thing every few minutes, she studied enough anatomy of a drone to know he had a hard-on.

Emily snickered a little, pretending to be watching a little funny video as a small break to the other two, but secretly messaged Rebecca through her visor:

Emily: Hey, look at N.

Rebecca: Yeah, what about him?

Emily: Dude, you for real?

Rebecca: Oh...shit! Does he...?

Emily: Oh, he's definitely hard. Listen, I like the both of you...so you down?

Rebecca: Fucking finally, I thought you'd never say something.

Emily blushed at Rebecca's little comment, but the two workers exchanged glances, then to N. Rebecca was the one to get up from her spot first, then Emily following suit. The male murder drone noticed the two getting up and standing in front of him, Rebecca only snickered before bending down and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"You need some help there N~? We wouldn't mind~." She asked, nodding her head to Emily who also agreed quietly.

"Ah! No! I'm good! I-I'm so sorry! Biscuits!" N began to panic, he genuinely believed he might have freaked the two workers out and now they were just trying to laugh it off. It made his core hurt to think that way. He really did think they had gotten nicer over the years.

"N~. It's okay, let us help. We both would love to be with you if that's what you want. We want it to~." Emily said while crawling on the bed with him and sitting over his legs. N flinched a little at the contact of Emily's clothed clit with his upper thighs. It caused a reaction to the worker with glasses as well. Rebecca giggled a little.