Murder Drones Games: FNAF Night 4

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter . This is part four of five. To the many readers, if there is a request of a ship/idea written out, please comment it in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track, and I'll get back to you. Anyways, enjoy the fic!

Lizzy woke up, expecting to see Doll next to her, watching the cameras like usual, maybe even seeing N, V, or hell, even Uzi just fucking around and doing some weird shit, but instead she woke up in a back room full of scary ass animatronic suits, with a familiar drone in front of her, dressed as some kind of golden bear.

"T-Thad? No...wait you're supposed to be...I thought...What the hell is going on?!" Lizzy began to freak out, but in her struggle, she found herself tied to a chair. She looked back at the golden bear of a drone, he seemed sad, but in a sense relieved?

"Lizzy...listen I...we can be together again." Her brother exclaimed. She shook her head.

"I thought we lost you...the colony, we looked everywhere for you since that day!"

"But you stopped looking. You all did, didn't you?" Thad inquired; Lizzy's optics hollowed.

"Thad, they deemed you dead. There was oil, and your hat was left behind. Forensic evidence showing you were found DEAD. We couldn't look for someone who didn't exist anymore. H-How...are you alive?" She asked, Thad smiled, looking at his beloved sister.

"I meant to thank you, you know. For always protecting me out there. But I can see it's taken a toll on you. But if you joined us then you wouldn't have to worry anymore. You could sleep, peacefully." He answered.

She became annoyed at how brief he was avoiding her questions. It made her pissed.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but you obviously are NOT my brother. My brother wouldn't have done this to me! And where is Doll? What did you do to her?"

"Sister, I haven't done anything to you. Doll's the one who told Khan to tie you up. You know, the brown bear on the main stage? He acts like a leader almost, to all of us." The golden bear drone sat on the ground while talking to her. Lizzy stopped in her thoughts.

"A-All of you? Like as in..." She tried off, and Thad nodded confirming her suspicions.

"N, V, Uzi, everyone Lizzy. Doll has taken very good care of all of us, just like her dad did. And now, she will make us whole again. We can become an even bigger family; you just have to GIVE in."

"No!" She screamed at him, but it was no use. Thad was expressionless, his face, it spoke more horrors than what Lizzy could describe. He still looked partially broken in a way. His body mangled with the golden bear suit around him. That wasn't Thad anymore, at least not the Thad she knew. HE was the one to protect HER. Not the other way like this version of him claimed.

"That's enough Thad, you can go with the others now." A female voice spoke in the darkness, the golden bear drone only nodded mindlessly and walked slowly back to the where the others were on stage.

"Doll, please tell me this isn't true, tell me this is a prank. Everyone here? Was it all just fake? Did all of these feelings not exist to you at all?" The blonde worker began to cry. She was so tired.

"I'm sorry, but yes. It was, technically, a ploy. I meant to kill you on the very first night." The red worker admitted, making Lizzy shake in fear again. But Doll continued, "B-But! N liked you so much, and I thought I'd test if you got along with the others. They love you Lizzy, even when I brought Thad back, he wouldn't stop talking about you. Now that I think about it..." She smirked at her idea.

"You would make such a great puppet master. How does it feel to you yes? You'd get to control the others, have a family? You'd never be lonely ever again. I can even help take those nightmares of yours away." Doll offered, but Lizzy in a flash managed to cut the ropes behind her back with a knife she had in her pocket. She ran out of the room, and into the Pizzeria. They were all over the place.

I can't get out! Not until six! I need to hide!

Meanwhile, Doll stood there shocked. How did Lizzy not want to be with them? She could be with her literal family again and she just threw it away? Her mind racing was cut off when she spotted N, V, and Khan in the doorway in front of her, blocking her path.

"You promised us Doll, what do you plan to do now?" V asked her angrily, she began to take several steps backwards while they walked towards her.

"You promised us a new family member Doll," N began, his visor glitching, "You promised my Uzi she'd get her revenge against Lizzy by making her stay. You know how much she bullied her, so why? Why did you let her get away?"

Khan said nothing, only with a snap of his finger, he pointed to Doll, and the chicken and bunny drones lunged forwards towards Doll, pinning her to the ground.

"Wait, please! I can help you! All of you! Just like my dad-AH!" The red worker screamed in pain as she felt her entrails being pulled out. She tried to claw V off of her, but she stuck the entails into her mouth, oil flowing all over the place while N helped to pin her down. She was being eaten alive.

"You're father is the one that did this to US!" N screamed at her, V giggled while eating her, Doll pleaded and begged for the pain to stop, until eventually all that was left of her was the husk of her drone body. Khan stepped up to the body, N and V now backing off to let him observe their work. He bent down to Doll's core, ripping it out of her chest, and placing it into a capsule.

"Good work you two, now let us find our new family member. And N?" Khan asked.

"Yes sir?"

"Don't kill her, we can trap her, then let Uzi play with her all she wants. She will be...the mangle." Khan replied, wanting revenge for his daughter from the bullying as well. N let out a crazy smile.

"Yes Sir." And with that, the trio went off into the night to find Lizzy.

Word Count: 1100 words.