Lizzy's Nightmare

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Lizzy x Sam.  I am SO sorry for not updating a whole ton lately, I got kind of sick and there's been a lot happening lately irl.  Luckily everything is kind of starting to tone down now so I've began to finish up some requests.  TRIGGER WARNING: Slight mention of SA but not a whole ton, maybe like a sentence or two and that's it.  If there is a request of a ship/idea you would like to see written, then comment it in the first chapter of this book and I'll get back to you.  It'll usually be out in a couple of days.  Anyways, enjoy the fic, there's some spice in here!

All Lizzy wanted to do was scream and shout at the purple worker. Uzi had recently seemed to tame the murder drones, the absolute bane of their existence for hiding in the bunker they lived in. The main reason as to why Lizzy was the queen bee. It had all been taken from her. Her friends began to switch sides, everyone began to go outside and explore, meanwhile Lizzy was left to her own devices. Even Doll's motives had changed after prom, leaving Lizzy alone.

I'll make that purple freak pay damnit! She took EVERYTHING!

As Lizzy was about to approach Uzi one day after class, Thad and his two friends Sam and Braiden stopped her, creating a little barricade between her and the purple worker.

"What the-? Let me through Thad!" Lizzy yelled, trying to push through them, but he didn't budge.

"Just get lost Lizzy. You're only making things worse. Uzi literally gave us a new reason to exist! We can update the planet!" Thad replied, shocking Lizzy.

Now she's got my brother wrapped around her finger to? Whore!

Lizzy huffed in anger and walked away. It seemed as if everyone just kept staring at her. She used to be someone of power to them, she had the advantage, and yet it was taken away over one friendship with a murder drone? Seriously what was this? Some My Little Pony shit? Eventually Lizzy managed to get herself to her room. She locked the door and slipped on a comfortable hoodie, sitting on her bed.

She pondered at how she could get back at Uzi, or at least somewhat be able to take her rightful place back. Until eventually, it hit her.

You fight fire with fire...and that party is tonight. If those murder bots are coming, then I'm sure the purple freak will be there too. Heh, jackpot. Uzi, tonight, you will pay and die for what you've done.

Lizzy smirked, a murderous intent glitching into her visor. For once, she felt that she had the control, and she would make the purple worker pay for all she had taken away.

Later that night the party in the gymnasium was at full volume, the perfect time for Lizzy to execute her plan. She walked around like normal, greeting everyone in a friendly manner, however what the workers found strange was the clothes she was wearing. Her usual cheer outfit, but her hair was down, and she work a darker magenta jacket around herself. Everyone could tell something was off about her.

The blonde worker stepped up to the stage and tapped the mic to get everyone's attention, no one was expecting a speech of any kind, so Uzi ran up in front of the stage to see what Lizzy was going to do, just what she had planned.

Perfect you purple freak, just stay right there.
As Lizzy acted like she was about to say something, she simply laughed, and pulled a flamethrower she had grabbed before stepping onto the stage behind her back, igniting it, and attempting to kill the purple worker in front of her. Everyone began to scream and run outside of the gymnasium. Uzi screamed in pain but luckily N had flown in to get her out of the way before any serious damage could have been done. Lizzy groaned in frustration and ran off the stage to catch up with her and finish what she started.