Boozy Nights

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Lizzy x Thad.  A couple of things on this one, I know in these past stories I have made Lizzy and Thad out to be siblings, but cannon-wise they are not, so if anyone has more requests for Lizzy x Thad that's fine, it honestly just depends on which story and how I perceive it.  In this story they are NOT siblings.  I do NOT do incest.  They are just a normal couple in this one-shot.  Another thing, this story involves orgasmic torture, I also know that not everyone knows what this is so I'm going to explain it for a second.  It is essentially when after a couple has intercourse and they release an orgasm for the first time, instead of stopping, they just keep going as to create over-stimulation under consensual circumstances between both people(Kind of like a kink if you think about it).  With that out of the way, get some milk because this fic is SPICY as hell.  Enjoy!

Looking around the gymnasium, Lizzy couldn't help but sigh in boredom. It was just like every other stupid party they threw. The event would start out all innocent until some jackass spikes the punch bowl and someone either ends up dead or everyone winds up drunk. Luckily on this particular night, people just started to get wasted, a little too wasted for Lizzy's liking. She could have cared less about the actual drinking; it was more or so just people perving on her all night. Acting all friendly when in reality she knew they hated her, but not her body.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and was about to punch the son of a bitch who had the audacity until she was visor-to-visor with her boyfriend, Thad. Immediately upon realization, he quickly caught her fist in midair and chuckled.

"Babe, do we need to head out? I can tell you're uncomfortable." Thad suggested, the blonde worker thought about her options for a second, but ultimately nodded, deciding she was done hanging out with these idiots for the night.

"Let's go. Everyone's just wasted now. Security isn't even doing anything." Lizzy walked off with her boyfriend shortly following after her. She felt hot, sweaty, her cheer outfit practically clung to her skin. Her usually put together blonde ponytail now frizzed out and baby hairs caressing her digital face. To her, she felt ridiculous, disgusting, but to Thad? Holy Robo-god she was hot.

"Hey, we don't have to but," The green worker began while walking next to her in the hall, he wrapped one arm around his girlfriend's waist while the other lifted up a six-pack of diesel. "I managed to sneak some from Braiden's supply. Dude owned me one anyways."

"Wow look at you. Sneaking booze. I thought I knew you~." Lizzy teased, one of her hands traveling up his arm before lightly poking his chin. Thad's visor flushed while Lizzy continued to walk.

"So...is that a no or...?"

"Let's go to your place, my parents are home." Lizzy replied, and with that, her boyfriend nodded, catching up to her.

***

A trip to Thad's residence and a pack of diesel later, the two workers were currently in a heated make out session on the couch in the Livingroom. Given that Thad's parents were rarely ever home, they didn't need to worry about anyone walking in on them. With Lizzy straddled on her boyfriend's lap, she breathed heavily, grinding her wet clit onto his hard bulge. After tearing into the six pack of diesel, each worker consuming three cans each, it was enough to get them going.

Lizzy felt as if she was in a haze, wanting nothing more than Thad's touch. His presence was all she needed in that moment, given the green workers actions, he surely felt the same. The smell of his breath stained with the drunken liquid turned her on to heights unimaginable. So much so, that she stripped herself of her cheer unform, wasting no time with her undergarments, rendering herself completely naked on top of her boyfriend.