Doubt Pt. 2

A/N: Many people wanted me to do a part two of this so here you go.  Also, I have a Nuzi yandere book I'm writing as well and recently just posted a chapter on there after some time of not writing in it.  So, if you're interested go check that one out as well.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

N laid in his bed within his resting quarters. Many events had happened over the week, he met the purple worker, in the process of the attack, J was killed. Now leaving N and V to their own devices while helping the supposed worker. His mind was occupied, while he promised V to start recovering, his mental state that day had taken a toll on him. It was like he could still hear the pig-tailed murder drone.

"I'm not...any of those things. V said so." The male murder drone spoke to himself before raising himself up from the bed. He heard a knock at his door before V came in, leaning against his doorframe.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked him, he looked up at her and nodded, but didn't smile.

So it's one of those days...

The female murder drone walked over to his bed and leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his gruff exterior. They moved in a position in which V lay on the bed against the headboard, while N laid on top of her, his head buried deep into her chest.

"How about we stay in today?" His girlfriend suggested, he looked up at her, digital tears in his eyes and nodded. She smiled and pat his head, such a small gesture was enough for him. He knew he wasn't any of those things J said about him, but sometimes those thoughts don't go away as quickly as you want them to.

"Am I too heavy on you? I-I can get off-mphf!" N asked her, but V only pushed his head deeper into her breasts, his visor blushed, and he squirmed a little.

"N~! You're fine, everything is fine. You're okay, and important, and amazing, and ughn~!" She moaned a little at the attention her breasts were receiving. His hands made the slightest contact with her breasts in an attempt to push himself back up.

"Oh! V! Ah! I'm so sorry!" N shot up and tried to make a run for it, however his attempts were in vain as V pinned him back down. He squeaked and squeezed his optics shut, awaiting any kind of hit coming his way.

Wait...this is V. She wouldn't hurt me. Not like how J did.

"Open your eyes, N." The female murder drone told him. He gently opened his optics and found V panting a little looking down at him. It seemed every curve on her body appeared into his optics. She smirked at his attention to detail. With her still on top of him, she unzipped her jacket and let her breasts bounce out.

"V-V?" N asked, but he looked deeper at her. She was squirming against his touch, shaking. "Are you...touch starved?"

"Don't make a big deal out of it but...I just wanted some attention, and I wanted to show you just how important you are to me, N. Not just for lust but as a true lover. Okay?" She asked her boyfriend, taking his hand and placing it on her bare breast. She took a breath through her teeth.

"Okay..." N said and squeezed the soft circle in his hand. V stifled a moan and grinded on him a little out of reaction. He got up, turning over and pinning her to the bed. He wasn't sure how far he wanted to go with her, or how comfortable she was with certain things, but he treaded lightly.

Bending his head down to her chest, he licked V's core, it was warm and humming fast. His licks trailed in between her breasts, she gripped his hair, playing with his locks. Her whines encouraged him to continue. Slowly, he made his way over, kitten licking the hills of her breasts until he came across one of her nipples, putting the entire thing in her mouth and creating a sucking motion. Her back arched in response.

"N~!" V felt the attention on her being fulfilled, but she also wanted to show a point. N pulled away.

"What do you want me to do V?"

"Sit up on the edge of the bed, we won't go all the way, but you need to be satisfied too." V told him.

"We don't have to V, I'm content like this, it's fine really." He began to feel panic set in, neurodivergence taking effect, but she simply kissed him on the lips in response as she got on her knees and opened his latch. His member sprung open, and he squirmed from the cold air hitting it.

"Do you remember what I told you? After you almost overheated completely?" She asked, his head tilted in confusion. "I told you how important you were N; you can't doubt or blame yourself for things that have happened. If you want me to step back, then I will. If you want, I can keep going, but please don't be afraid to make the choices you want to make. Don't feel forced. While it's good to trust each other, the main person you need to trust is yourself. What do YOU want, N?" V stood up, cupping his face. He looked at her in shock.

That's right...she'd never hurt me. She wouldn't force me to do anything or tell me what I can and can't do. I can make my own decisions, and right now...

"I want to continue." With those words, V got back onto her knees and licked his tip. His head leaned back from the attention.

V took him into her mouth, inch by inch, until she fully engulfed his member, using her flexible tongue to wrap around and stroke him up and down, her cheeks hollowing out. Every so often the appendage hit the back of her throat, she felt him twitch, his legs shaking. One of his hands on the top of her head, the other gripping the bedsheets. He felt himself tense before releasing his seed down her throat. She hummed in contentment at her reward and pulled off of him. He pulled her back down to his level and kissed her on the mouth, tasting himself in the process. She smiled against him, their faces close to one another.

"Never doubt yourself, you can make your own decisions, and I'll respect them no matter what." V spoke and he nodded. The two lay in bed watching movies and occasionally drinking some oil here and there. N was happy and content, having V by his side.

He'd never doubt himself again.

Word Count: 1226 words.