Murder Drones Games: Among Us Pt. 2

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter .

"Lizzy! Watch out!" Doll shouted at the blonde worker before pushing her out of the way, the figure attempting a swing and missing. Doll pulled her solver out and tried to grab onto the person to reveal who they were, they were using the darkness to their advantage. However, she couldn't grab them, no matter how hard she tried, the red worker's ability wouldn't be allowed to do so. Her optics hollowing in shock. "We need to run!"

"How? Their...the person...their blocking the entrance!" Lizzy yelled; the figure only laughed in response to their antics attempting to get out alive. It was then that Doll remembered the other vent she had seen in the corner next to where Lizzy was.

The figure made another attempt at a swing at Doll which made contact, cracking her visor a little. While the room was small, Doll managed to grab the blonde worker and use the shadows to hall them to the vent. Opening the latch, she pushed Lizzy in.

"Go get help, I'll try to hold them off." The red worker mentioned, before Lizzy could object, the latch got shut in her face, and all she could do now was pick two ways. The blonde worker crawled on the left path and ended up in the Med Bay. She could hear voices in the hallway. Relieved, she began to crawl out of the vent and get help until she was pushed to the ground.

Lizzy looked up to see who she was pinned down by, her visor going into a state of shock after seeing who it was. "...Why?"

"I'm so sorry." The drone said and began to stomp on her head, smashing it into the ground. Lizzy's screams could be heard throughout along with the gushing of oil and screws coming undone.

Meanwhile, Doll had looked pretty beat up from fighting with the figure back in electrical.

"You're a pretty good fighter, just like your mother."

"So, it is you." Doll commented, smirking at how she now knew the identity of the figure. "I thought you were dead." As Doll was about to pounce on the figure again, the other only laughed in response as a message came up on their visor.

"Well, this was fun, but I need to go now, it's been done." With that, the figure disappeared, and the lights came on like nothing happened. Doll just stood there for a moment in shock.

Lizzy! Go find Lizzy!

The red worker went into the vent and crawled her way until it separated off. She could smell oil from the Med Bay and decided to head in that direction, once she popped the latch open, she spotted her friends dead corpse.

"Lizzy! No!" Doll cried out, touching her core to check if she was somehow still alive. Lizzy's head was practically gone. Oil covered Doll as it spilled out, and she then heard multiple gasps in front of the room.

"Doll? Did you...?" Uzi asked, taking a few steps forward, the red worker realized how this looked and she stood up.

"I swear! This wasn't me! We got attacked in electrical and I told Lizzy to bolt for it. We took the vent and-"

"You killed my sister?!" Thad asked angrily, not believing a word she said. "I guess you weren't greedy enough at prom, huh? First you try to attack and kill V, now you killed Lizzy? The HELL is wrong with you!" The green worker became angry, digital tears pouring out of his optics. V comforted him while N cuffed Doll's arms behind her back. The red worker pleaded, but soon enough she got taken to the front chambers where the colony could deal with her.

"I promise it's not me. Uzi-!" Doll tried to speak out before the doors got shut on her, but it was too late. She couldn't warn them of what was to come. She couldn't tell them who they were trapped with. It was only a matter of time before they were all dead.