Jealous - {Nico Rosberg}

A/N: Lovely request, and credits to VettelFerrari for the picture! Hope you like it 💖

You giggled as you stole Nico's racing suit while he was in the shower. He just became world champion and you were very proud of him. You stepped into the legs of the suit and hoisted it over your hips, tucking the white Mercedes shirt in it that was slightly too big for you. The material felt soft and smelled of Nico, sweat and champagne.

"That's cute, can we get a picture of that?". Paul Ripke came back into the dressingroom as he tried to find his bag. "Of course". You smiled and did a little pose for a picture that's probably going over facebook, twitter and instagram. You didn't mind though, it showed your love for Nico and his sports.

"What's cute, Paul?". The Brit came walking into the room, only a towel around his waist. You blushed, you didn't know Lewis was still here as you assumed he would be back at the hotel. Lewis slightly smirked as he looked at Paul and then at you.

"Liebe". Nico came up behind you, freshly showered and dressed and your nose catched a whiff of his cologne. You were a bit overwhelmed as suddenly everybody decided to come here in the Mercedes dressing room, but turned to your husband Nico and let him press a kiss to your cheek.

"Oh how lovely you look Miss Rosberg, twirl around a little". Lewis grabbed your hand to make you turn a pirouette and which caused you to giggle. Nico clenched his jaw as Lewis was touching your waist to steady you. "How about you get some clothes". He spat at his team mate.

Lewis lifted his hands in defeat and rolled his eyes at Nico. "Okay, champ. Easy there". The German placed a hand on your lower back to softly guide you out of the room to the bar in the motorhome. "Babe, he was just being nice, it was...".

"Nothing? Well he likes to steal everything from me, a good car, championships, victories. I'm not letting him steal my wife too!". He stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest as he looked down at you. You couldn't help it but laugh and you reached up to kiss him.

"Are you mad?".

"Ja, I am".

"You're not"

"I am".

You giggled and pulled the suit back over your waist as it almost fell down. "You have to admit that your suit looks pretty good on me".

"Hmm, maybe". He said as he was searching for his snapback and his sunglasses. "Are you jealous?". You continued the annoying fire of questions. Nico groaned something you didn't hear. "You are!". You laughed loudly. "Volume down a little, please". Nico said as the people who walked past you looked up at you.

"Babe I love you, you don't have to be jealous". You grabbed his cheeks to make him look into your eyes. "I know, it was just the moment. I'm sorry". Nico apologized and pulled you close by your waist. He smiled and kissed your lips.

"Oh and I really love my suit on you, but it's time to get it off now". He smirked and pulled you up in bridal style as he walked outside to the car that was going to take you back to the hotel before the afterparty.