Scruff - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: Oh my god, what a couple of facial hairs on a nineteen year old boy can do to me. Jesus. Part 2 is requestable! 😏😇🔥

"Really, Y/N, we have to meet again, I can't wait to chit chat about everything". Victoria sighed into the phone. You chuckled lightly, knowing there was almost no time as she travelled with her brother to Australia for the race weekend. Earlier she was in Barcelona and after that she was in Bali with her mom.

"You know what, I'm going to book you a flight to Australia. I'm not going to wait any longer". With that she ended the call and left you behind on the couch in your apartment. You scoffed at your crazy friend, but this was exactly why you loved her so much.

And there you were, on your way to the apartment of the Verstappen's to see Vic again. It had been long since you've seen each other. Being the sister of a Formula One driver meant that she was busy as well and you could understand.

You haven't seen her brother Max in, what was it? Almost a year now. As he was gone much of the time, you rarely saw him. Maybe via Skype once when you had a sleepover at Victoria's, but that was it. You still had your work and you couldn't just randomly join Victoria to every race she went. Vic herself didn't even go to all the races.

The taxi dropped you off at the big apartment that was close to the circuit. You rolled your trolley behind you and you could barely press the doorbell as a small blonde flew outside to jump on you. You fell back in the grass with a shriek, wrapping your arms around Victoria.

"You're finally here, ugh waiting took so long". She rolled her eyes and got up, offering you her hand to pull you up as well. You laughed when you stood on both of your feet again and you got inside the big mansion.

"Hey Y/N, nice to see you again". Jos greeted you with a smile as he was reading the newspaper from Melbourne while sipping on a cup of coffee. "Hi Jos, same to you". You didn't have more time to talk with Vic's father as she pulled you towards the stairs to show you the room you had in this gigantic looking house.

You hoisted your luggage upstairs and she opened a door to a big, light room. It had a small balcony and dreamy, white curtains in front of the big windows. "Wow, this is amazing". You sighed, sitting down on the soft, queen sized bed.

"Isn't it? I hope you brought a nice dress by the way, we're going to dinner tonight. Have you seen how hot Giovinazzi is? I hope he's at the same restaurant as us". Victoria rambled on, causing you to laugh. She let you alone to unpack a bit and to let you shower as you felt pretty dirty from the long travel to Australia.

"Vic, I'm going to shower!". You yelled to downstairs, shrugging as you didn't get a reply. She'd find out if the door is locked or not. You collected a pair of shorts a loose shirt, some flat sandals for on your feet. You frowned as there was only one bathroom in this house, it was a big bathroom to add, but okay then.

You locked the door and turned on the water, finally getting rid of your sweaty body and greasy feeling hair. It didn't take you very long as you let the conditioner do its job while you washed your body. You wrapped a towel around your hair and another one around your body, unlocking the door as you went into you room to get dressed.

The door almost burst open against you and you shrieked in the process, grabbing your towel to make sure it wouldn't fall. You looked up at the person in front of the door, who towered over you with his tall length.

His lips were slightly parted as he saw you, his eyebrows turning into a frown. Max, it was Max. "Eh, hi?". He said and you almost gasped at how low his voice had gotten. You could remember him as the slightly taller, lean teenager.