Make It Up - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This is requested by a sweet anon! ❤️

Warning: Max Versexy time. (Like do I have to say more)

You sighed when you moved to grab the empty beer bottles off of the table on Max's balcony. Mr Verstappen himself was in the shower for twenty minutes already and didn't think about cleaning the place up a bit. His friends had come over and you just came out of your work, seeing the place was an absolute mess.

You put the empty bottles in the dumpster for glass, getting a washcloth to clean the table and get the chips crumbles off of it as well, throwing the empty chips bag away in the process. You couldn't understand how Max couldn't see this mess that made the hairs on your body stand straight up from disgust.

Max himself came down to meet you with just a towel around his waist, his deep voice humming a tune he had just heard on the radio. "Hey babe, sit down for a minute, I'll make you coffee". He casually said, getting into the kitchen.

"Sit down for a minute? Sit down? Do you see this mess?". You called after him. Max scratched his neck, knowing he had promised to clean up while you were gone, but he forgot because he was playing FIFA and then had to get some beer and snacks and his friends and yeah.

You didn't mind if he forgot it sometimes, he was busy as well and of course deserved to rest between the races, but this was the third time this week and you were already exhausted from work.

"Max, really. Look around, I'm already feeling ashamed of what your friends must think". You sighed, not caring if you were thinking too much now.

"Babe...".

"No wait, they're men as well so they probably don't see the mess and will make even more". You rolled your eyes and you grabbed a dirty coffee cup from the table to splash some water in it and throw it in the dishwasher.

"And then you're telling me to sit the fuck down?". You stood up straight, your hands in your sides. Max had to bite his lip not to laugh and it made you even more upset.

"Because Max Verstappen, you make me feel like women are only good for making some money, cooking diner and cleaning the damn house!". Your rant continued and he came up to you, somehow he changed into his boxers half way, but he was still half naked.

Max's arms wrapped you up against him and you pushed his bare chest to get out of his grip. "No, don't touch me". You said, not even trying to hug him back.

"You can't stay mad at me. I'm sorry, okay?". He muttered, kissing the top of your head. "Sorry doesn't clean all this mess". You shot back. "I know baby, just give a chance to make a smile appear on your face and I'll help you".

Max smiled and before you knew it he swung you over his shoulder to take you to the bedroom. "No, Max, put me down!". You shrieked, slapping his bum to make him stop walking.

Your body came down on the mattress with a soft thud and your hair blew in your face, yet was quickly moved away by Max who cupped your cheeks to hover over you and kiss you.

You first refused to kiss back, but you couldn't resist him. Max's strong body laid down between your legs, his elbows still next to your head. "Relax babe, I'll make it up to you". His voice purred in your ear, his teeth gently biting down on your lobe to let the shivers run over your spine.

Max's fingertips slightly tickled your sides when he sat up to take your shirt over your head. His hand motioned for you to sit up and you obeyed, letting him easily twist you to your stomach. Max unclasped your bra and you pulled the straps down your arms to pull it away from under your body.