Suit & Tie - {Antonio Giovinazzi}

A/N: Good ChrIsT Antonio looking hella fine in that suit like hahahahahhhafuckmehahahah my god I needed to write something about it. Part 2 is requestable mhmmmmmmmmmm

Warning: ANTONIO GIOVI FUCKING NAZZI IS THE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonio let the warm water of the shower drench his sweaty body. He just played a charity match with Kimi and Sebastian here in Turin. What followed was a charity gala, which he wasn't looking too much forward to, but hey, he was allowed to drink so he'd have fun eventually.

After washing his hair and body, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the clothes he had spread out before showering. The neat suit hung onto a clothes hanger and he smiled while brushing his fingers over the Ferrari logo that was stitched on. He was so unbelievably happy when Ferrari got him as the third driver.

He felt the excitement run through his body whenever he thought about it. Antonio dried his body and hair and stepped into the black pants. He didn't close the buttons yet as he got the button up over his arms and shoulders, closing that first and tucking it into the pants before closing the button.

The Italian took the leather belt and pulled it through the belt loops, locking it at the front of his pants. The white button up was a bit tight around his chest, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Antonio pulled the black jacket over his arms, smoothing the material out over his torso in front of the mirror.

His hair was neatly styled with some gel and he felt good, he looked good.

The after gala thing was in the luxe box of the Juventus stadium, of course only the VIP persons were there, which were to his surprise quite a lot. Antonio manoeuvred himself through to people as he saw Sebastian and Kimi standing at a table.

"Buona sera, Antonio". Sebastian greeted him, always speaking in Italian with him, which he always liked about the German driver.

Antonio got himself a drink from the plates that were walked around, it was an expensive champagne for sure and he calmly sipped on it, one hand holding the glass while the other was tucked into the pocket of his pants.

You cursed on yourself as you were rather late, your heels clicking against the floor of the stadium as you were on your way to the charity gala. You sighed in relief when you didn't interrupt any sort of speech when you walked in and you got straight to your friend Minttu Raikkonen.

"Hey, you're here". She smiled while carrying the little girl on her arm. "You look gorgeous". Minttu smiled, while she looked stunning as well. "Thank you". You smiled back at her. You were wearing a black dress that was sexy yet classy. You could do a bit extra, it was a gala after all, right?

You easily balanced on your heels and took one of the champagne glasses off the plate the waiter was walking with

You easily balanced on your heels and took one of the champagne glasses off the plate the waiter was walking with. "Someone's staring at you". Minttu giggled in your ear and you chuckled, looking over your shoulder. Your heart skipped a beat when your eyes locked with the dark haired Italian.

Antonio froze in his spot when you looked over at him, the look you threw him almost playful, which made his teeth dug into his lips. He eyed the way your hair flowed over your shoulders and back, your gorgeous legs.

You grinned back at your Finnish friend. "He can come to me, if he wants to". You said, looking over at him again to still find his stare on you. God he looked so attractive in that suit. It made you want to open the jacket and rip the buttons off, sure the body underneath it would be sculpted by Jesus himself.

Antonio's tongue wetted his lips and he tore his eyes away from you when someone tapped him on his shoulder, one of the other players. He listed with a half ear as he saw you walking through the people in the corner of his eyes. He just nodded along to what was told him, sometimes humming.

He felt like a fire was starting to burn in his body when one of the Ferrari mechanics that went along, was dancing with you, the slow song allowing him to place his hand on your lower back and pull you close while holding your hand. Antonio wasn't amused, the flames of envy licking at his veins. Christ, he didn't even know you, but still.

You looked over at the Italian, two hands in his pockets now. And his stare, good lord even his stare with those intense blue eyes made you want to drop your panties already. He was so incredibly sexy and you hoped dancing with the Ferrari mechanic would pull his attention.

And if it did. Antonio only had to flicker his eyes up to the guy you were dancing with, his taller and broader figure intimidating as ever. His jaw clenched when he whispered something into your ear, however he left afterwards. You were twirled into his chest, his hand immediately finding your lower back and his other hand slipping into yours.

Yours was placed on his shoulder, arms leaning on each other slightly. "You made me wait, principessa". Oh god, his voice even lower than you imagined it to be, lips ghosting over your earlobe "That's a shame". You replied, your cheek almost pressed against his chest. The Italian was so tall and you swore you were about to faint at the delicious cologne that lingered around him.

Antonio's dominance in the dance turned you on so much, already showing he was the man and he's leading this dance, sending you back and forth and twirling you around.

"What's the name of this gorgeous lady?". Antonio asked, looking down at you while handing you another glass of champagne. You had taken distance from the dance floor, leaning against the wooden bar now. Antonio stood close to you, almost no gap between you.

"Y/N". You replied and he repeated your name to taste it on his tongue. You shivered at the way he pronounced it, your eyes wandering over his chest and the Ferrari logo stitched on it. "You've taken my breath away by your beauty, Mrs Y/N". Antonio told you and you blushed heavily, looking down at your feet.

Antonio's blue eyes never left your face, taking in every single one of your beautiful features, trying not to wander off to your slightly exposed cleavage. He felt his fingers tingle to touch your skin, wanting to feel your naked skin against his and he wanted to kiss every single spot on your body.

You made the mistake to look up at him, almost dropping your glass at seeing his eyes and clenched jaw, his figure towering over you. His pearly white teeth dug into his lower lip before sucking it into his mouth. Antonio reached up to cup your chin, looking directly into his eyes.

His face dipped down to next to yours, his lips brushing over the side of your face down to your ear. "Ti voglio". {I want you} You almost whimpered at his words, no translation needed as you exactly knew what he meant.

"Have me". You replied, your heart hammering against your chest. A chaste kiss was pressed against your cheek before he slipped his fingers through yours to take you away to be his for tonight.

A/N: Got some ideas for part 2 like him blindfolding you or tying your hands with his tie, painkinK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good lord maybe he likes being called 'sir' oh my god I can't take this, I'm so weak for Antonio. Anyways, let me know what you think/want a part 2 and if you have any steamy suggestions for part 2, I'm all ears (;