Waking Up - {Jenson Button} Part 2

A/N: I wrote the first part like 5 years ago (actually four weeks) and I'm sooo terribly sorry for publishing it so late. Part two is requested by oktobergurl! 🤗🤗

"You know what I'd like for Christmas next year?". Jenson asked.

"If you didn't like you present you could just say it ya know". You shrieked as he threw a pillow at you for your response. "But what would you like?".

"A little Button". Jenson smiled and came over to you, placing his palms over your stomach. You smiled up at him and blushed, you couldn't wait to start a little family with him.

So a Christmas baby was planned, you weren't really in unison on that decision though. You had said it wasn't handy if the little baby's birthday was at the same day of Christmas, but Jenson thought it was the best idea ever 'so he could spoil your child with presents the whole day!!!!!' as he told you.

You've been trying for a baby ever since, he of course not minding to try more than once. Jenson was this week away to spend some time with a group of friends, they had asked you to be polite, but you had laughed and declined the offer, knowing it would be their yearly 'men evenings'.

You felt nauseous in the morning and since this morning you had to throw up as well. You opened the app on your phone to check when your period would come again.

You almost dropped your phone as you saw you were a week late. You immediately thought you were pregnant and got one of the pregnancy tests out of the nightstand in the bedroom you and Jenson shared.

He had gotten a few in case. You were secretly proud on you husband that he thought of it and bought them while doing groceries.

You went back into the bathroom to pee over the stick. You sat down on the toilet and waited for the result, your heart beating harder than when you took a run through the forest. "Oh my god". You mumbled, happy tears escaping your eyes as it was positive. You were three weeks pregnant already.

Jenson had left yesterday and would come back in 4 days. You decided to keep it a secret for him, maybe he could notice a little bump when he comes back.

You were in heaven the next days, feeling happy with watching a movie and some chips on your own. Actually the only thing you did was eating. Maybe it was something in your head that said "lol you're pregnant, go eat something".

Jenson parked his car in front of your apartment, he had a great time with his friends, but he was also glad that he was home again.

He opened the backdoor softly and he chuckled as he could see the light from the television in the living room. "Hey, love". Jenson said.

"Babe!". You squealed, putting your back of popcorn away and padding his way. You hugged him tightly and pressed a few kisses to his lips. Jenson twirled you around and laughed as you giggled. "How've you been?". He asked, sitting down on the couch next to you.

"Great, what about you?". Jenson started to tell about his little week away with his friends and studied your face while talking. Did you gain weight? Not that he minded, but eating unhealthy wasn't anything for you as you always helped him with his Formula One diet.

You didn't sit like that, with your hand over your stomach, in purpose. Jenson eyed you for a while, but didn't seem to connect to your pregnancy.

"I've been a bit sick in the morning lately". You mentioned, glancing over at him.

"Oh, maybe you have the flu or something? Did you take an aspirin? Have you seen a doctor? Or...". He rambled on.

"Jense". You said. Jenson looked up at you sheepishly. "I'm pregnant".

You'll never forget the way his eyes lit up when you said that. "Babe, that's so great". He stammered, voice breaking as he got a bit emotional by the news. "How long?".

"Almost four weeks now". You giggled.

He smiled and placed his hands on your stomach.

A couple months later, December 24

"I swear to god, we're never having sex again". You hissed, groaning as you held onto his hands with all your strength. Jenson looked up at the doctor with a panicked look.

"Don't worry, they all say that". Jenson nodded, stroking the hairs that stuck to your forehead away as you went into labour a couple hours ago. The baby was coming and you were having a tough time.

The nurses were busy telling you to push and you were exhausted already, the pain making you dizzy but your instinct of course told you to go on.

Before you know it, you had a little baby in your arms. You were crying at the sight of what you and Jense had made. Jenson cried softly as well, stroking it's little head. It was a baby girl. "Hey, princess". Jenson sniffled.

The baby girl let out a cry and you immediately rocked it back and forth really slow. "Look at her, Jense. She's so beautiful". You said, smiling now.

"She is". He said, proud of you. Jenson kissed your head and looked at his small family.

"My queen and my princess". He smiled proudly.