Old friends - {Stoffel Vandoorne}

A/N: This is a long one and includes some PG13 stuff (or should I say stoff haha haha)

You pulled the dress over your head and pulled it down, the soft black material reaching your knees. You looked into the mirror and twirled around.

You nodded to yourself, deciding you looked fine in it and slid the matte heels on your feet.

You were still in Abu Dhabi and had driven your last race of the season on Yas Marina, one of your favourite tracks of the year. You finished well, on P6.

Tonight was the party that ended the 2016 Formula One season and of course you were there.

You had congratulated Nico Rosberg with his win, as a Mercedes Junior and now a Force India driver, you knew him pretty well and thought he really deserved it.

The big room was pretty crowded and you saw some of your fellow drivers. "Evening". You greeted them with a smile. "Hey, Y/N!". Daniel swung his arm around you and pulled you into the group of men.

You laughed as Max wrapped you up in a hug and Fernando Alonso did the same. "You look gorgeous, really something else than the Force India gear!". Daniel said, eyeing your looks. "Thanks, Dan".

You smiled back at him and took the drink that Nico Hulkenberg offered, who was suddenly also here.

Stoffel looked over at you from the bar stool he was sitting on. He knew you were at Force India for a while, he doubted that you knew he was going to be competition for you in the McLaren of Jenson Button next year.

You knew each other from when you were kids, karting in the same team and always talking about the dreams of becoming F1 World champions.

"That's my hero!". You were eleven and you still had your helmet on your head after the race. You were watching the race with Stoffel next to you. "Mine too!". Stoffel cheered as you pointed at Michael Schumacher on the television.

"We're going to be like him, Stof. I'm sure". You had smiled and swung your arm around your best friend.

Stoffel chuckled at the memory. He must admit, he had missed you. Seeing you on the track and driving really good, having fun with the other drivers and now you're here, as beautiful as you always were.

Maybe he could talk to you later... Stoffel woke up from his thoughts as Fernando put a glass of strong liquor in front of him.

"On the next season!". He laughed loudly and smashed his glass against Stoffel's. Stoffel laughed. "Thanks, Fernando". Stoffel shook his head at his new team mate, throwing the liquor in his throat to get rid of it and he didn't want to be impolite and throw it away.

You frowned and looked over at the driver that was seated on the stool at the bar, just talking with Fernando and now with Pierre Gasly. "Isn't that Vandoorne?". You yelled over the loud music to Max, who was happily doing a dance that was 'absolutely in the ryhtym!' as he told you.

"Yeah, that's Stoffel. Hey listen, if you turn the word Stoffel around...". He started laughing hysterically and you giggled, leaving the Red Bull drivers to search Stoffel.

Oh god you're coming. Stoffel quickly fixed his hair and his black shirt, trying to look away from you like he didn't expect you at all. "Stof?". The nickname, the Goosebumps on his skin rose as he remembered how you always called him.

"Y/N". He smiled and faced you. "Tiny as ever". You giggled, he was right. He was always so much taller than you, even now with your heels on. "Let's go outside, easier to talk". You were close to him as you were almost yelling in his ear.