My Girl - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: Lovely request by pasfeatvic (check her profile out, her writings are awesome!) 🤗💖

"Aw, babe! You look so cute!". You cried as Max came out of the dressing room in the Red Bull factory. He wore a reindeer onesie and it looked absolutely adorable.

"Thanks". Max smiled and put his arm around your waist, pulling you into his side as you were waiting for Daniel.

Today the boys would sign some stuff and you had the permission to come along and make some pictures for your Formula 1 Blog and also to just have a nice day with Max and Daniel. Daniel came out of the dressing rooms also, a red sweater on with "Jingle my bells" on it. You giggled at his sweater.

Daniel put on a creepy face and wiggled his eyebrows. "Wanna jingle my bells, Y/N?". You laughed loudly and slapped his chest as Daniel pulled you into a hug.

You loved the Australian and he was definitely one of your best friends.

Max frowned and looked at Daniel, has he ever heard of personal space? Daniel is a nice team mate, but he needs to get his hands of his girlfriend. You giggled and took Max's hand, entwining your fingers with his.

Daniel vlogged a part for the social media pages of Red Bull, swinging his arm around your shoulders and chatted away about who you were and that you're here to make pictures as you walked towards the part of the factory were the meet and greets would be arranged.

"Have fun, today". You smiled and kissed Max briefly. "Yeah, thanks". His voice a sharp tone which caused you to frown as his eyes briefly met yours.

You shrugged and decided to ask Max about it later.

Your day was great, making pictures of everything and everyone. Max and Daniel were really kind to the fans and it was fun to see what kind of gifts they brought for the drivers. Max drove his Aston Martin back to his apartment, saying nothing to you or just nodding at what you mentioned during the ride home.

"This picture is nice". You showed Max the picture of Daniel and him together. "Mhm". Max didn't even look over to see which picture you were talking about, but kept his eyes firmly on the road.

"Max, what's wrong?". You said, slightly getting irritated by his behaviour.

"I don't know, maybe you can ask Daniel". He snapped. You raised your eyebrows and started laugh as you understood why he was mad at you and Daniel.

"What?". He asked, looking up at you as you laughed. Max turned the car onto the porch and stepped out, now looking at you from over the car.

"You're jealous of Daniel".

"No I am not". He stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest, walking behind you as you opened the front door. "Then tell me, why did you get so pissed when he hugged me?".

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. Max sighed and pulled you closer by your lower back, softly rubbing circles with his thumbs.

"Because you're my girl". He said, a slight pout on his face. You giggled. "And Daniel is just a friend, babe. Don't worry, I'm still your girl". Max smiled at your words and moved a strand of hair from your face.

"Okay?".

"Okay".

"Maybe okay will be our always". He cheekily continued and loved your laughter that followed. You kissed him and giggled as he didn't want to let you go.

"I'll make dinner tonight". Max said, pressing a last kiss to your lips before disappearing into the kitchen.

You smiled and shook your head at his silly thoughts. You would never betray Max.