Scruff Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This part was so highly requested I just didn't dare to write it much later. A request from me to y'all: forgive me for all my sins and bathe me in holy water pls BECAUSE THIS IS HOT AS HELL. Willing to make part 3 as well? Let me know if you think it's necessary!

Warning: Do I have to warn you for steaming hot sex with Verstappen?

"You know exactly what I mean, princess. Get inside and I'll show you how funny I can be".

You rushed inside your room, Max following closely behind you and as soon as the door was closed, you were pressed up against it again. Trapped between the wood and his solid body. Max didn't hesitate to press his lips to yours, ducking down to capture them.

His hand went to the back of your head to pull you even closer, his fingers tangling in your long strands. You let out a whimper when he pulled on your hair, not too hard, but definitely not too gentle. "Before I forget". Max pulled away, looking into your eyes deeply.

"I don't want to hear one single sound coming out of your pretty mouth". Max moved his thumb over your lower lip to slightly pull them apart and you nodded with a gasp, big eyes as you were already worried about not being able to keep quiet.

"You don't want others to hear us, right?". He continued and you nodded again. "Good girl". Holy shit okay that almost made you let out a whine and you bit your lip not to make any sound. Max grinned and kissed you again, his tongue running over your lips to deepen the kiss.

His fingers dug into your hips, hoisting you up against himself. You automatically wrapped your legs around his waist to let him take you to the bed. Max dropped you on the soft mattress and sat on his knees between your legs. His hands wandered over your legs and they felt so soft and silky.

Max took his time to explore your legs, taking the material of your dress upwards to your stomach. You quietly looked at him to not miss a single move he made and you helped him to pull off your dress by sitting up. The red dress flew over your head and exposed your whole upper body, the only thing left on you were the lacy black panties.

Max's eyes widened and he sucked his lower lip into his mouth, dropping hot kisses on your neck. You tangled your fingers in his hair and arched your chest towards him, not content with the fact that he still wore all of his clothes. Your hands wandered down his front to the hem off his shirt and he pushed your hands away to swing it over his head.

You almost moaned at the sight of his delicious body and your hands reached out to feel him and he gave you a couple seconds to explore his upper body, your fingertips lightly touching every ridge and bump that they found on their way to his shoulders again.

Max's lips sucked on your pulse and everywhere else on your neck, making you dizzy with lust. He sucked lilac bruises to the surface of the skin, claiming his territorial with the dark marks. You lifted your hips in an attempt to get some friction, but he roughly kept you down on the mattress. His nose ran down the base of your throat and he grunted lowly at smelling your perfume.

You hated him so much by the fact he was still busy with letting his lips explore your upper body. Your breath was shaky as he gently dug his teeth into the swell of your cleavage but then it a sharp pain shot through you and you wanted to yelp, but remembered the rule he had for you.

Max was full on testing you, trying to get any sounds loose from you. He liked to see you trying so hard to keep quiet. He glanced up at you every once and a while as his palms were kneading the flesh, pads of his fingers ever so lightly brushing over your nipple.

His hands were on your waist as he kissed down your body, dropping open mouth kisses on your delicate skin down to your panties. You needed him so much now, the heat forming between your legs getting slowly unbearable. You tried to usher him a bit, your fingers in his hair again but the look in his eyes told you not to.