Hands Off - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: Requested by Gaby! gabycamargo99 , I hope you like it!

Ah yes, the nice Miami temperatures, the Miami people, the whole Miami vibe. Welcome to Miami!

You sadly didn't travel to Miami to celebrate some holidays, you were here to participate in the Race Of Champions of 2017.

You proudly represented Team Australia with your boyfriend Daniel Ricciardo. You had some discussions about who was going to sit behind the wheel all the time.

Daniel of course thought that he should be the driver, as his argument was 'that he's driving the faster car' as he's in F1 and you're not. You agreed to it and hoisted yourself in your overall.

Daniel smirked at your figure in the dark blue suit, he got you a matching Red Bull suit with his. He definitely looked forward to join this game, as many of his friends on the grid where participants as well, such as Felipe Massa, Seb Vettel, David Coulthard etc.

You managed to come through the races and Daniel and you were now ready for the finale.

You had to race against Team Germany, Seb and Pascal in the car of the opponent. Daniel had his bright smile on the whole time, knowing that if he won this round, you two would win the big trophy.

Of course Sebastian was very good and very quick as well, Daniel braked as late as he could and used all his skills, but Team Germany won.

You were very happy with your second place and congratulated Seb on his win.

Alexander Rossi came your way, you didn't know him very well, but you were all drivers and you assumed you'd like him as well.

"Hey, you're Dany's girl right?". He grinned, shaking your hand.

"I'm Gaby". You said, his handshake was firm. Daniel was talking to Jenson Button and looked over the Brit's shoulder to keep an eye on the American driver you were talking with.

"Well done here, is it the first time you're joining the ROC?". Alexander asked.

You happily nodded and explained that you were asked to be in Team Australia with Daniel.

"Are you going to the after party as well, tonight?". He asked, eyeing you closely.

"I don't know, if Daniel's in the mood, then sure". You smiled.

Daniel was gritting trough his teeth as he heard Alexander talking to you.

"Well you can also come without him, I'll keep a pretty girl like you company the whole night". A grin tugging on Alexander's lips as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"I'll gladly come with her". Daniel said, a sweet, yet jealous undertone in his voice as he swung his arm around your waist.

"So you'll see us tonight, Alex. Thanks for the invite". You smiled, placing your hands on Daniel's chest as a warning.

"We're not going". He immediately said as the other driver walked away from you.

"Dan". You said, giggling.

"What?". Daniel muttered.

"You're not jealous of him, right?". You said, cupping one of his cheeks.

Daniel kissed the palm of your hand. "Of course not". He mumbled, pulling you close to him.

"Then we're going". You said, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Because I assume you want to see me in that dress you bought me earlier this month?".

Daniel swallowed hard and opened his mouth to say something.

You smirked and pulled away from him to get towards the podium ceremony