Double Podium - {Nico Rosberg}

"Good luck, Amy". Nico said and patted Amy's helmet. She smiled and gave him a playful push before stepping into the car. The qualifying sessions went great and she had set the second time, behind her boyfriend Nico who got the pole as always. As the only woman on the grid, Amy did very well and the guys had respect for her.

The mechanic helped her to secure her into her seat and get to her place on the grid. Soon enough the tyrewarmers were pulled off and it was time for a warm up lap. Amy easily steered her bolide from side to side to get some heath into the tyres.

She stretched and closed her fingers around the small steeringwheel as the lights were going out. Her start was perfect and Amy was wheel to wheel with her boyfriend on the first corner. She crossed towards the right and passed him in the S curve.

Nico saw his oppertunity to cross back to pass her, but bumped Amy's left reer wheel and caused her to spin out. While spinning, she accidentally took Nico with her and the car stopped with squeeling brakes and smoking tyres. "Amy, he's fine, please continue, well held there". Your engineer said over the boardradio.

You hesitantly sped away again, following the group of drivers that had a slight advantage after the crash. "Nico is fine". Amy's engineer said and she could see in her mirror that he was back on the asphalt as well.

Amy did her best to take over as many drivers as she could within a short period, without destroying her tyres. She had full concentration at the last three laps, she led the race and really wanted to keep this position.

At the chequered flag, Amy won. "You're a winner, Amy!". Her engineer screamed and Amy laughed loudly. She was really happy when she figured out that Nico was on P3 and was also going to the podium.

Amy jumped out of the car and immediately jumped into her team that was cheering for her behind the fences. Nico stopped next to her car and went to hug her. "I didn't hurt you right?". His eyes full of concern as he ment the crash in the first lap.

"I'm fine". Amy secured him and gave him a hug, laughing as the helmets clashed together. "Congrats on your win, babe".

He said and the couple walked upstairs to the podium room. "Congratulations with your podium, love birds. Be prepared for a shoey". Daniel Ricciardo got P2 and winked at Amy and Nico.

"No, Dan, no". Amy warned and laughed as she put the cap on for the winner. Nico went out first and Amy last, brightly smiling and waving. Amy proudly listened to her national anthem. "And for the winner of the race, Amy, a big trophy. Isn't it cute that her boyfriend is also on the podium?". Mark Webber said as he did the podium interviews.

Amy giggled and shook the champagne bottle again to spray it all over Nico and Daniel. Nico laughed as he got the champagne in his face. He squeezed her cheeks and pressed their lips together. They briefly kissed as the crowd was going wild and Dan on the otherside was doing, of course, a shoey.