Cheating - {Nico Rosberg}

A/N: Requests are still open, but it can take a while before they are done, because I have a few on my list. Please don't mind it if they aren't ready quickly! 🤗

You smiled and waved at your soon to be brother-in-law, who just dropped you off at your house. He had called you a few weeks ago to tell that he had something on the planning, but he didn't want to tell it on the phone.

You had visited him when your sister was at her work. He told you he wanted to marry your sister and in the most romantic way possible. Since you and your sister were practically one person, he thought he could ask you what he could do best.

Yesterday he gave you a call to tell you what he had finally decided and he wanted to show you the ring he bought for your sister. He picked you up today for a cup of coffee to show you everything he had arranged to go on one knee for your sister.

The ring was beautiful and you were sure she would love it and absolutely say yes. "Nico? I'm home!". You called through the house. Your yellow labrador sprinted in your way and you kneeled down to pet her.

"Are you cheating on me, Y/N?". Nico immediately dropped the question without saying hello first.

"I'm sorry?". You asked, you had heard him but you wanted to be sure you weren't hallucinating. "Are you cheating on me?". His eyes a bit cold, like you've never seen before.

"No? What are you talking about?". You frowned and dropped your purse on the table. You shook your arms out of the sleeves of your jacket and hung it over the chair at the kitchen table. "Well, you've been away without telling me where you've been, a man called 'Joe' has been sending you textmessages".

You burst into laughter as he ment Joe, the boyfriend of your sister that you have been helping the past few weeks. The expression on his face was angry as you laughed.

"Do you think this funny?". His voice slightly raised.

"A little, because Joe is the boyfriend of my sister, you've met him once or twice. He called me...".

"That makes it even worse! Have you been sleeping with the boyfriend of your sister?".

"Can you let me finish?". You started to lose your patience and looked at Nico with wide eyes.

"He's asking my sister to marry him in a few days, so he called me to discuss what she would like and what not. Today he showed me the ring he bought for her". You explained slowly, to make sure his angry, German brain would catch every word of what you said.

"Oh". Was his answer, cheeks flaming red and he reached to cratch his neck. "Please don't jump to conclusions so fast, Nico. You trust me right?".

"Yes, I do. So so stupid, I'm sorry". Nico rubbed his temples. You cracked a smile and walked up to him. "Please be my smiley, lovey dovey, German husband". You cooed like he was a little kid and squeezed his cheeks.

Nico laughed and pushed your hands away to kiss your lips. "Oh, someone's awake". You heard your little daughter cry via the babyphone and quickly went to her room. Nico smiled as you came back with Alaïa on your arm.

"Don't cry baby, your mommy is here". You shushed her and softly hummed a song.

"My beautiful girls". Nico softly stroke Alaïa's small head and pressed a kiss to yours. He loved his little family loads.