There's Nothing Holding Me Back - {Stoffel Vandoorne}

A/N: For sharoonnx hope you like it lovely! 💖

Lyrics of the song There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes is between brackets.     

{I wanna follow her where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let it take control
'Cause everytime that she gets closer}

Since Stoffel met you at that party one of his former Formula 2 colleagues gave, he couldn't keep his mind off you. You've had a drunken hook up that night, leaving you tangled in the sheets in the morning. Stoffel didn't leave like he did with the most girls, he wanted to see you waking up, wanted to see your gorgeous eyes opening again.

When he asked for your number you mysteriously acted you had no idea where your phone was, him being the gentle man he was, he wasn't going to push it against your will.

It wasn't a coincidence he somehow found you everywhere he was as well, even on the race tracks you seemed to be a visitor. You dad having an influence in Formula One made that possible and you gladly watched him race every race weekend.

{She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah}

Stoffel had developed a crush on you, butterflies erupting in his stomach when he looked over at you. You often gave him playful looks over his shoulder whenever you were talking with another guy at the post race parties. You wanted him to come over to you and like the goody too shoes he was, he came up to you every time.

And you loved it, you started to like him because let's be honest. Stoffel is a really handsome young man. The way his hands pulled you closed by your waist, low voice muttering in your ear how he had stared at you all night already and how beautiful you were.

It was clear as a bell you liked each other, however neither of you seemed to dare to say it to each other, give it a chance.

{Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back}

Stoffel had fallen in love with your naked beauty, the way your head fell back and the soft whimpers tumbled over your puffy lips. The way your nails dug into his chest when you were the one to lead the night, the way your hair fell like a curtain around your heads when you bend down to kiss his lips, fingers tangled in his hair.

Tonight was another of those nights, your voice purring in his ear how well he had done in Russia. Shivers ran up his spine, all the hairs on his body standing straight up. Nobody had him in the palms of their hands like you had and he fully went along to it, letting you have your way with him because he loved it.

{You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back}

The beautiful intimacy between you two let his other side pop up, letting you wither beneath him. Soft and gentle turned into rough and unforgiving, lips kissing your neck and every other part of your body as you tore up his 'good boy' reputation.

And again he loved it, he loved all of it. Stoffel was drunk with your love, high on the adrenaline and he didn't ever want to get rid of it. As long as he had you in his arms, he felt good, he felt content and complete.

Stoffel finds himself doing things, saying things he normally would never do. You pulled him out of the circle he drew around himself and called the comfort zone. You didn't matter what he did, your hands entwined with his as he turned gentle soon enough again, leaving you to beg for more.

His lips like poison that spread itself in your veins and turned into a fire that licked at your heart, a flaming desire burning for him. Stoffel felt the same, feeling the click that seemed to be there when you stared up at him.

{She says that she's never afraid
Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation}

Stoffel was turned on by your confidence and if you had to be honest, it wasn't all confidence, you just felt so at ease with him you didn't really care. Whimpers containing his name sounded even better than the engine of his car and sounded better than his favourite song.

The connection between you two felt unreal and it pulled Stoffel out of his doubts about his feelings about you and your response to it. He wanted to make his move as soon as possible, yet chuckled as you had already fallen asleep, in his arms with your head leaning on his chest like many times before.

{Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah}

You woke up from his finger gently caressing your hair and face. You giggled and scrunched your nose at him, causing Stoffel to laugh and nuzzle his nose against yours. "Babe, I... I want you". He started. You chuckled. "You have me already". Your hand placed on his broad chest and one of your legs was wrapped around his waist.

"In life, I want you in my daily life. I want to go to bed with you every night to wake up with you and spend the day. That kind of want". Stoffel took a deep breath after his ramble and you looked up at him. Your teeth dug in your lower lip and your fingers drew some patterns on his chest.

Stoffel's heart started beating faster when you didn't answer, but you pressed your lips to his as a reply. "Okay". You giggled and he wrapped his arms tighter around you with a big smile, kissing you again.

{'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright}

Some said you and Stoffel moved too quick, but you were perfectly happy with everything. Stoffel didn't push anything and he was just... perfect. You thought about it while walking next to him on the Monaco beach. His fingers slipped between yours, palms glued together.

You smiled and looked over to him. Stoffel kissed your forehead and tugged you into his chest. "Here's to us". He muttered, looking at the setting sun in the distance, painting the water a bit orange and pink.

"Let's give 'em hell". You replied and he laughed, his chest rumbling at the deep and rich sound.

{Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
I feel so free when you're with me, baby
Baby, there's nothing holding me back}