Spanish Temper - {Carlos Sainz}

A/N: For myoceanblue__  😏😏

Warning: contains sexual content

Carlos couldn't keep his eyes off you in that gorgeous dress, sitting next to you at the round dinner table. You were invited for a dinner by Fernando and his girlfriend Linda, which you thought of as an adorable double date. His eyes constantly wandered off to you, even though he was talking with Fernando.

His pupils round and big to take in more of your beauty, the dark brown eyes darkened even more. You sat close to each other, even though there was enough space at the table.

You giggled when some sauce stained in his scruff and you moved to get it away. "Babe, that's for later, you know that". He replied with a cheeky grin, causing you to swat his chest and roll your eyes. Fernando and Linda smiled at you two, young love they have known as well.

Carlos slipped his fingers through your under the table and moved to whisper something in your ear. "Have I told you how beautiful you look?". You smiled and nodded, shivering as he pressed a kiss under your ear.

You listened to Linda as she was telling about the weekend Fernando and she had spent in Bern, Switzerland. Carlos looked at your face when you listened to what she was telling, but actually he didn't care much. His lips pressed a few kisses to your shoulder and your hand automatically moved through his hair.

"Ahw, Fernando. Did you give here those?". You squealed when Linda shyly showed her new earrings. Carlos looked up at your squeal and your adorable smile that followed. He sighed and placed his hand on your thigh. You didn't know why he had such a touchy mood all in sudden, but you didn't push his hand away.

You gasped as his fingers travelled underneath your dress, resting on your inner thighs for now.

Thank god you were already at desert, Linda was in the restroom and Fernando had to make a quick phone call. You gladly ate your Dame Blanche and Carlos watched with loving eyes how you enjoyed your desert. "Is it good?". He asked lowly in your ear, a question that could have two meanings at the moment.

You nodded and held a spoon in front of his mouth, he laughed and let you feed him. "That tastes good". Carlos said, his hand moving to push your hair away from your shoulder. "But I'd rather have you for desert".

You almost choked on your ice cream, looking up at him as he had a grin plastered on his face. "Don't let me wait too long, princesa". Carlos's voice almost desperate and christ it turned you on.

Luckily Fernando and Linda decided it was time to go home and you and Carlos totally agreed with that. Yeah, yeah it was getting late and training tomorrow. You rushed yourself out of the restaurant with a giggle, Carlos following and briefly backing you up against the car to steal a kiss.

You opened the car door behind your back and you almost stumbled inside, Carlos running around to get behind the wheel. You were in that state you didn't really care about anything and as soon as he turned the car to the road, your hand rested on his thigh and brushed over his package.

"Don't". The Spaniard growled, but you didn't stop. Carlos's knuckles turned white from clenching the steering wheel so hard, shuffling around his seat. Your palming moves became harder, and also harder for him to handle. You didn't even notice him turning onto the porch and slapping your hand away.

Carlos was quick to open the door, taking your arm in his hand to drag you out. The keys rustled when he opened the front door, not spending any unnecessary time by pressing you up against the wall. "Did you think that was funny?". He hissed into your ear.