Versace On The Floor - {Antonio Giovinazzi}

A/N: ugh YES ANTONIO, y'all I've developped a crush for him and it's not healthy anymore. Anyways, this is for the lovely esmeemaria!

Lyrics of the song Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars is between brackets.

Warning: Sexy time (it's classy sexy time tho)

"Come, let me have this dance". Antonio offered you his hand and you sceptically looked at him, still a small smile on your face. The Italian had invited you over for dinner in his big mansion. His cooks cooked the most delicious meal you've eaten in ages. You still had to get used to Antonio being rather rich for his age.

His hand motioned for you to come and you slipped your hand in his. Antonio gently pulled you with him to the big living room, a soft tune playing in the background you couldn't really recognize as it wasn't loud enough.

{Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in}

The flames of the fireplace slightly lit up his gorgeous blue eyes when he looked down at you, his arm snaking around your waist while the other held your hand. You blushed by his intense stare, looking down at the floor, the heels still on your feet.

He was nicely dressed, black jeans with a black button-up as well. The shirt snuggly fitted his chest and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, the thick veins that ran under his skin clearly visible. Antonio was basically every girls weakness.

{Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now}

Antonio still stared at you, gently twirling you around once and then flush against his front. He never wanted this night to end, your beauty had him in awe the whole night and your breathtakingly gorgeous smile made him drunk for your love.

You shivered at the feeling of his lips on the side of your head, making their way to your jaw and throat. He avoided your lips on purpose, just to see which reaction he'd free from you. Your breath hitched in your throat as his nose ran down the base of it, breathing in your delicious perfume that made him dizzy.

His hand moved to cup your neck, tilting it to the side to make room for him. His hot breath ghosted over your skin and let the hairs on your body stand up straight. Antonio finally pressed his lips to your neck, gently sucking on your pulse before peppering kisses on your collarbones.

{So, baby, let's just turn down the lights and close the door
Ooh, I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore
No, you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby}

Your breath was shaky and your grip on his hand tightened. Your eyes were closed as he came back to your jaw, now finally, finally kissing your lips. Antonio's hand slipped out of yours only to place it on your lower waist and pull you even closer.

His plumb lips captured yours in the most tender way you've experience and your fingers automatically tangled in his dark hair, earning a low grunt from him. Antonio ran his tongue over your lips and he deepened the kiss as soon as you parted your lips.

Your hands slipped over his shoulders and broad chest, searching the first button of his shirt. Antonio let you unbutton it all the way down and enjoyed the way your palms explored his upper body, feeling all the bumps and ridges of the muscles.