Hades - {Daniel Ricciardo} Part 2

A/N: Part two of my earlier Hades one shot with Daniel! 😏🔥

Ps: I absolutely love that you like this kind of demigod/god idea. If you also want to write about it, that's okay, please ask me first before I get the idea that you're steeling it 🤗

"Daniel". You said, your hands on his shoulders as you sat on his lap. "Promise me this isn't one night and that you're not using me". Daniel smiled at the stern tone in your voice.

"I promise".

His dark eyes were as black as the night, almost just gaping holes who were focused on your every move. Your hands wandered to the hem of his shirt, pulling them upwards. Daniel lifted his arms for you to pull the material over his head, swinging it somewhere in his cabin.

He gave you the time to trace your fingers over his muscled body, looking up at your face as your eyes followed your fingers down to his shorts. Daniel took a sharp breath when you pushed his shorts out of the way and got a sudden firm hold on his shaft.

You watched how the son of Hades closed his eyelids and leaned back on his elbows as you stroke your hand upwards in a slow motion. He let out a low grunt and you saw his veins lightly turning... black?

Daniel look up at you as you stopped with your moves. "Warm. I'm getting warm inside as well. It's a Hades thingy". He chuckled as you smiled, stroking your finger over the veins on his arm, giggling as the colour of his blood darkened at where you touched him.

"Guess I could say I'm getting you real hot?". Daniel rolled his eyes and before you knew it you were under him, pushed down on the hard, sheet covered bed. It still surprised you how delicate his kisses to your skin were as he softly kissed the side of your neck to your collarbones.

Daniel's rough hands unwrapped your top and he hesitantly looked up at you, as if you maybe wouldn't approve it if he touched your breasts. You took his big hands in your smaller ones and placed them over your breasts to show him it's alright.

The king of the death's son pressed soft kisses around your nipple and then softly put it between his lips, careful not to use any teeth. You whined and grabbed a hand full of his raven coloured curls. Daniel's hands wandered down to get rid of your shorts and of his own, moving his hand between your legs as his dominant side came back again.

He demanded your legs to spread and pulled the moans from your throat as you felt his fingers. You moaned at the tingly feeling, wanting to close your thighs but you couldn't as his hand easily held them apart.

Daniel thought it was enough as you almost reached your high, causing you to groan in frustration. "One moment, love". His soothing words in your ear as he hovered over you, pushing his hips into yours all in sudden.

"Jesus, Daniel". You whined, your hands finding his biceps and your fingers curled around them. He set a deliciously slow and deep pace, causing your eyelids to flutter and your stomach to fill with a warm feeling.

Even in the dark, you could clearly see his eyes as they seemed to lighten up, just like his veins showing that his steady heartbeat pumped the blood through his lean body. Daniel's lips found yours and got strangled in a lazy kiss, lips touching and then just hovering over each other to keep breathing.

"You feel so good, Y/N". His words nothing more than whispers, but you heard him perfectly, arching your back against his chest and his hands on your waist to push your body completely against his.

Daniel groaned at the intimate interaction between you two, feeling your thighs quivering around him and your head thrown back. Your neck was purple with his marks. You were his. You belonged to the son of Hades.

"Don't be scared". He grunted, the ground starting to rumble as his moans got louder. You trusted him and looked at him coming undone. The whole cabin was shaking but he looked beautiful. The veins in his neck and arms prominent as you clenched your walls around him, not only getting him to his high but yourself as well.

You held his head in your head, his skeleton seemed to glow up beneath his skin, showing the strong structure of his body.

Daniel looked away from you, so you didn't have to see the side of his face with the bones underneath his skin. "Daniel, look at me please". You whispered, still laying underneath him. Your fingers traced over his face, fascinated by the power of Hades that pumped through his whole body.

The earth didn't rumble anymore and it was quiet as he calmed down his breathing. "I wasn't scared". You said, smiling as the skeleton faded away, his skin back to a normal tone.

"You're the first one". Daniel said, sitting up to pull on some clothes. He got you your clothing as well, you shivered at the cold air in his cabin. "I don't have a heater or something". He bit his lip as your teeth were clattering.

He didn't have any problem with cold air, being under the ground at his father's Kingdom, it was way colder. "You're my heater". You yawned and got the sheets of his bed over you. Daniel smiled and got next to you. You cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

And the veins? The veins stayed black, cause you were warming his heart.

A couple months later it was time for the Legion to get to the battle that was raging at the borders of the Empire. You were tying the white bondages beneath his small gloves, that covered his knuckles and a part of his hand, the hand who would be wearing the shield.

Daniel smiled at your swollen belly that was covered by a dress. "I'm going to miss you". You said, looking up at his brown eyes. "I'll miss you too, but you know that we can keep in contact with the fountain right?". You nodded and smiled.

With a little bit of sunshine and water and one Drachma, you could ask the rainbow goddess Iris to call via the shimmer of the rainbow. Excellent, isn't it?

He stroke your belly, smiling at the thought of his baby growing in there. A mix of Hades and Athena blood will make a strong baby. Daniel took your hand as he walked outside. The other soldiers knew you were the first lady of the legion now and had more respect for you than ever.

Daniel took his position on the front, his horse was ready for him. You kissed him a last time and he kneeled to kiss your belly. "Jack is here, every hour of the day, he'll protect you two". Daniel smiled and you blushed. Jack was his Hellhound you had learned to love.

"Go". You smiled and he stepped onto his horse, leading the legion into the battle.