Concentration - {Alpha!Max}

A/N: A second F1 x Teen Wolf request, this one is for the lovely pasfeatvic! Hope you like it darling ☺️💖

Edit of the picture above is by me! :)

"Where are you going to take me? I'm pretty sure your house is the other way". You giggled as Max pulled on your hand. It wasn't a cold night, the moon bright and full in the sky. The leaves rustled under your feet as you walked through the forest.

"It's nearby". Max replied and smiled at your bright eyes.

Max brought you to the little pier at the lake that laid in the forest. His parents had a boat there under a boat canopy. During the summer days, Max and his father spend some days fishing on the lake with the boat.

During the Autumn, nobody was there and Max had a nice surprise for you in mind. He planned random things more often for you two and you absolutely loved everything he suggested, not minding whether it was hanging on the couch or going to the movies.

Max unlocked the door and let you in first. You blushed at the sight of the rose petals that laid on the ground and left the rosy odour that smelled absolutely delicious.

A small stereo stood in the corner and Max lit some candles so you could see better in the dark space, him having no trouble seeing in the night with his wolf senses.

You smiled as you remembered the day he told you he wasn't completely human, how scared he was that you'll be afraid of him and never wanted to see him again.

"Max, please, just tell me. I don't understand why I can't come along. Your friends know me". You said, a frown on your face as Max said that you had to stay home.

You thought he was acting strange the last couple days, he was rather restless with bags under his eyes and you found him ducking away, almost covering his ears at the sound of the teacher's pen on the board, which you could barely hear.

"B-because we're having a ehm.. meeting". He said, scratching the back of his neck. Max clenched his fist as he laid his hand down on the table, nails pressing in his skin.

"Are you dealing drugs or something?". You chuckled, crossing your arms over your chest. "Of course not! I can't... I can't tell you, because you'll never want to see me again". Max turned his face away from you and you know didn't understand anything anymore.

You eyed his clenched fist, small drops of blood drippling down his skin. You took his arm and opened his fingers, seeing the beast alike claws. You gasped, but not at the claws, at the wounds that faded away almost immediately.

"W-what are you?". You whispered, taking his face in your hands. "Show me, I won't leave you".

Max swallowed hard before closing his eyes and opening them again, gazing into your brighter ones with a deep red glow in his. The red was a mesmerizing colour and you couldn't compare to something else that had the same colour.

"Wolf". You muttered, studying his eyes silently. Max listened quietly to your heartbeat and slightly tried to smell any fear, but he couldn't find any. A pair of canines softly dug into his lower lip and you giggled.

You looked over the gentle water that was lightened by the moon and felt Max's arms snake around your waist as he turned the stereo on. You laughed as you heard his favourite bluesy and jazzy songs that you've heard so many times.

You turned around to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "You're too lovely". You said softly, caressing his face with your right hand. Max smiled and leaned into your touch, kissing your palm.

"How can I be too lovely?". He asked with a grin tugging on his lips.

You giggled and shrugged, swaying along to the slow beat of the music. You looked over to the full moon and then back at him. "Doesn't it take a lot of concentration to not shift right now?". 

Max nodded, gazing into your eyes. "It does, but I don't have any problems with that". You nodded at his answer. "Are you sure?". The tone in your voice a bit challenging as he eyed your lips. Max grinned and pressed his lips onto yours.

His grip on your waist tightened a little, but it didn't hurt. Max pulled you flush against him, his lips demanding on yours and you grinned against his lips as the Alpha side of him came through already. You gently took a hold of his jaw and pressed a kiss on his neck, feeling him shiver under your kisses.

Max scolded at himself and pulled away, looking down into your eyes with his own red ones. The dark red colour demanding power and showing his position as leader in the pack. You laughed as he sneakily looked at you.

"Okay, never mind what I said earlier". He sighed, but with a playful tone in his voice as he laughed afterwards. 

"It's fine". You said and shook your head, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Max nuzzled his head in your neck, smelling your perfume and your own scent mixed with his. Your heart fluttered as it heard like he was purring and you moved your fingers through his hair, enjoying the rest of the night spend with slow dancing and just talking.