Shirtless Adventures - {Nico Hülkenberg}

A/N: Liked writing this one for sure (; I guess you can say this one is rated PG heheeeeeee

You were visiting the Mexican Grand Prix, because your cousin Sergio Perez had invited you and your family to come. Sergio made you sure you had the best spot in the Pit Boxes and let you proudly wear a Force India team polo.

You had also met his attractive team mate, Nico Hülkenberg. He was a lovely person with loads of humour and if you weren't at Checo's side off the track, you were at Nico's.

"Y/N, would be so kind to grab my racing suit from the motorhome and bring it to the car? I forgot it and your father wants me to show you guys around the track now". Sergio looked at you with pleading eyes. You rolled your eyes and held your hand up for the keys of his locker.

"You're the best". He kissed your cheek and went away with your father and your brother who were excited to do a track walk. "We'll be away for a while, you can entertain yourself, right?". Sergio didn't even wait for an answer and walked out of the pit box.

You walked through the box and came out at the back of it, walking through the lane of motorhomes to search for Force India's. It was in the middle and you quickly dribbled onto the stairs to go upstairs where the dressing rooms and, you hoped, also the lockers where.

You wandered a bit through the building, finally finding a sign with 'dressing rooms' and barged in. The lockers were right in front of you and you opened the one with Checo's number. "What are you doing here?". You shrieked at the sudden voice and slammed the door of the lockers close, the suit clenched in your fists.

"Nico... Sergio... I, he asked me to grab this from his eh locker". You stammered as the German's tall, and to add, shirtless figure stood in front of you. "Did he ask you to?". He came closer and cocked his head a bit playfully to the side.

"Okay". Nico smiled. You eyed his muscled chest and abs and looked back into his eyes. "Good that it's okay". You said and chuckled, relaxing. He only wore his black boxers and it was very distracting to keep looking into his eyes.

"Is this okay too?". Nico unwrapped your hands from Sergio's suit and dropped it onto the ground, pulling you into his chest. "More than okay". You breathed as you were nose to nose. You stood on the tip of your toes to kiss his lips.

He laughed and pulled you up. You automatically wrapped your legs around his waist and he gently steadied your back against the lockers. Nico kissed you now properly and your fingers traced over his shoulders and chest, softly tangling into his blonde locks.

The German let out a low groan as you pulled on his hair. His hands wandered down to lift your shirt and you threw the shirt you were wearing away. Nico started to trace your neck with kisses and you let out soft whines as he gently kissed the swell of your cleavage.

You grew impatient and unbuttoned your jeans. He carefully set you down on the ground, only to let you pull your jeans down your legs and for him to find some protection that he always brings in his bag.

You were back in the same position you were before as he easily lifted you up and trapped you between his body and the lockers behind you. You softly moaned as you felt one of his fingers. "What was that for?". You asked with a pout as he pulled his finger out quickly.

"Just checking if you were ready, baby". Nico responded with a toothy grin. He finally gave you what you wanted as he pushed his hips forwards. The gentle, but deep pace was driving you crazy and your nails pressed into his skin.

You couldn't let it but put your palm against his stomach to feel and see the muscles move. "My god, Nico". You breathed and he shushed you by kissing your lips. You blushed as he closed the space between his chest and yours and you were suddenly very close to him.

Your eyes threatened to fall close and your head fell back as he reached a spot that made your toes curl from pleasure. Nico gently grabbed your jaw in his hand to make you look at him. "Eyes on me, baby, let me see those pretty eyes".

He put his forehead to yours and you felt your stomach filling with butterflies. Nico's low voice groaned your name and a few curses in German that you couldn't really hear as you were coming down from your high. Nico waited for your sign to put you to ground, as your legs were too shaky before.

"That was surprising". You spoke as you got dressed again.

"If this happens every time I'm shirtless and you're around, I'm never wearing one again". Nico winked as he pulled his shirt over his head to cover his bare skin. He softly hissed as the cold material cladded the skin that you had scratched with your nails.

"Sorry". You said and giggled a little. "it's fine". Nico grabbed your cheeks and kissed you again.