Late Night Gym Part 2 - {Daniel Ricciardo}

Warning: y'all know what imma bout to say, anyways: steamy scenes with DAn!!!!! (Look at that delicious picture btw oh my god)

"How about I take a seat and you show me how many other positions you have, doll".

Your body shuddered at his words and you squeezed your thighs together in arousal by just one sentence that left his full lips. "Sit down". You spoke up and Daniel's pearly white teeth dug into his lower lip, pulling you onto his lap as he sat down on the seat where he earlier sat with his weights.

Your knees were on either side of his hips and you had a small grin tugging on your lips as you rolled your hips over his clothed bulge. Daniel's hands moved from your midriff to your hips, his fingers slightly putting pressure when you offered him another pleasant roll of your hips.

Daniel looked up at you and was mesmerized by your gorgeous eyes staring down at him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he sighed as he finally tasted your lips against his. He pulled you flush against his chest and gently pulled the elastic wrap that kept your hair in a tight ponytail out of your hair to let it fall down like a curtain.

The kiss already took his breath away and he whimpered when your teeth took a gentle bite of his lower lip, pulling it back slightly. Daniel's bigger hands wandered down to your bum, his hands squeezing the flesh gently before placing them on your waist under your shirt. He worked the material upward, curious to see what was underneath it.

You saw his pupils dilating when you pulled the material over your head, exposing your stomach and cleavage that was only covered with a grey sports bra. He sucked his lip into his mouth at the sight of your nipples that were slightly visible through the thin material. Before he could get anymore touchy, you grabbed the hem of his shirt.

He shivered when your nails slightly tickled his sides, but swung the material away anyways. Your palms explored the hills of the abs and the ridges on the side over his ribs, wandering down to trace the sculpted V-Lines that disappeared into the loose shorts he was wearing. He was absolutely delicious.

Daniel ushered you to move on as he desperately needed some friction for his aching length. When you didn't do anything, he flipped you over. Your back rested on the small end of the seat and he hovered over you, not hesitating to press his lips to your neck.

His nose ran down the base of your throat and he smelled your perfume and your natural body odour, which only threw more gasoline onto the fire that was licking at his veins. "You smell so good". He muttered against your skin, vibrations send through your body.

Daniel's fingers started to pull on the sports bra you wore and you helped him to get the tight piece of clothing off your body. His big palms reached up to gentle squeeze your curves, causing you to let out a whimper. He moved his mouth to your right nipple and you closed your eyes, leaning back while he had his way with your body.

You squealed when his teeth gently scraped over it, which made him smirk in response. Daniel's kisses went lower and lower till he reached the waistband of your yoga pants and you automatically pulled your legs up for him to take off. Again he was a surprised by your flexibility and his fingers moved quickly to get it away from your legs.

Your panties followed soon as well and he took a moment to take in your naked beauty. The worst thing was that you didn't know what was going on in his head. Was he going to tease you? Was he going to play rough? Was he going to be gentle?

So many questions.... Never mind. Teasing? Yes. His lubricated thumb moved to put some pressure on your sensitive nub and you let out a small whimper that made him look up at you. Because of the minimal space on the seat, he was close to you and you didn't know how he was going to do it all, but he seemed to have find out already.