Hades - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: So I was just watching the movie 'Hercules', the one with Kellan Lutz (((((((((; and I felt some how really inspired by the Greek mythology and I love reading books about it (not only Percy Jackson btw lol nerd alert) and I decided to write this.

Let me know what you think of it, you can also request a part two. Oh and let me know if I should write these kinda thingies more often but with another Greek god and another driver! x

You stood in front of the window when you looked at the army who was training. You actually weren't allowed to watch, as you were a woman. Only the sons of Ares, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus would fight against the intruders of the empire because they were the strongest men.

Women here in the camp were for making dinner for the soldiers and for taking care of their wounds they had during the training, and sometimes for pleasuring them, what absolutely disgusted you. They were young men, the ones who were fighting in the war, only mid-twenties. You, as a daughter of Athena, you didn't want to stand on the side, doing nothing.

A daughter of the goddess of war and wisdom shouldn't stand at the side, she should fight for her mother and the gods. You could feel a shadow falling over you, without anyone standing behind you. Daniel.

When you looked at him, you could sense by one glance his way that he was a son of Hades, god of Hell and darkness. Dark brown eyes who could stare into your soul and claim it, making it his. Dark hair like his father, the dark helm of doom on his sword proudly showing where he was fighting for:

The Kingdom Of The Death.

Daniel's whole figure, character demanded power and he had an aloof aura around him and he had those big hands and if they made a fist they could easily crush someone skull, no sword needed.

Your eyes briefly met and you held his eyes, even though you were shaking with nerves. The cold air got onto your skin and you shivered, looking away only a second and then he was gone. You chuckled.

You've created some kind of affection for Daniel.

He was a bit older than the rest, he was the leader of the legion and nonetheless, very handsome. The dark eyes attracted you and the way he fought, muscles rippling underneath his shoulders and back and Holy Hades those biceps could get you drooling in no time, not only from your mouth.

As a woman you absolutely weren't allowed to touch the weapons, but would they really count all the daggers and miss one of them? Nah, probably not. You stuck it into your bra, the blade hanging down between your breasts and the cool metal rested on your stomach.

In the forest, you liked to practice how to fight with the knife at the forest, on your own as the other women were waiting for the men to return from the battle training. You tore the white dress off your body and felt much more at ease with the shorts and the top you secretly made of some non-used clothes. You sighed contently at the peace of the forest and started your practice.

Daniel wiped the sweat away from his forehead and laid his sword down on his bed, next to his shield. He shook the armour off him, revealing the black undershirt that was tight around his chest. His mates called him for dinner so he went to the open spot where the long tables were filled with plates full of food.

His eyes scanned the ladies quickly, his eyebrows quirking up when he couldn't find you. "Where's Y/N". Daniel's voice low, scaring the woman that walked by who quickly shook her head to say she didn't know.

"Your fuck buddy you mean?". An Ares kid yelled, some men laughing but it immediately stopped when Daniel gave them a glare. In his head, he had already planned the death of him.

Daniel didn't take the time to eat, but went to search for you. It was his concern when they lost you because he knew that you had a great mind for battle and knew that he would need you when the intruders of the empire would be near, which is in a couple weeks.

The son of Hades went into the forest and he could hear your heartbeat from here, steady beating and slightly raising some times.

He stopped when he saw you easily moving the blade through the air. Daniel swallowed at your scarce clothed body, he rarely saw women like that. He could feel your heath from where he stood and he dug his teeth into his lower lip.

You didn't even notice as he stood behind you, as you stepped back, you bumped into his muscled frame and he immediately locked your head into his arms, a cool blade now against your pulse. "Too much focus isn't good as well, daughter of Athena".

You knew it was Daniel and you shivered as his lips ghosted over your earlobe. "Let me go". You grunted, trying to unwrap his arms from around you. Daniel chuckled and let go. You eyed his tall, delicious body and took a hand through your hair as it was a complete mess now anyways.

"Your moves are good, they're lenient". He mentioned. "How long have you been watching me?". You said, taking a step back.

"Long enough to know that you'll be making your mother proud". Daniel answered, his dark eyes tried to stay at your brighter ones and not slide down to your heaving chest. "Great". You mumbled, picking up your dagger.

"Want to learn something?". He asked. You didn't really know what to say as he didn't seem to be this nice per usual. "Sure". You said, counting on it that he had his own dagger still with him, which was right. "When the enemy comes in like this, blade to throat, you can barely move". He said.

Daniel looked at you like he was waiting and you softly let out an 'Oh' and he kneeled down so you could easily reach his neck and wrap your arms around it, the blade on his thick neck. "Having the weapon in my hand, I'll go right for your knees so you can't walk or stand on it anymore".

You squealed as he pretended to dug the dagger into your knee and your grip on his neck loosened. Daniel's hands were around your waist, his big hands covering up almost your whole stomach. You were almost chest to chest and you looked up into his eyes.

"Why don't you fear me like the others do?". Daniel said, his low voice almost a whisper. You swallowed and placed your hands on his chest. "Because you're not threating me like I'm one of the others". You softly said, blinking a few times as his handsome face showed a dark scruff on it.

Daniel studied your face and one hand reached up to stroke your cheek, you closed your eyes briefly. He lightly tilted your chin and pressed his lips on yours. You didn't expect his lips to be so warm and you melted into his embrace, standing on your tippy toes to kiss him fully.

"Wanna spend the night at my cabin?". Daniel asked with an arrogant grin. You smiled and nodded, ready to walk back. "We're not going to walk". He scoffed, he whistled on his fingers and you frowned at the sudden shaking ground, something came out of the ground.

"Oh my gods, is that an Hellhound?". You asked as you stepped away from the wolf/dog alike animal, only just as big as you were yourself. "Hellhound it is, this one doesn't bite. He's bringing us back to my cabin". Daniel said and patted the animal on his thick fur.

Daniel pulled you onto the Hellhound and the whole trip was blur as you felt like the Hellhound took 1 second to get back at the camp. Daniel threw him a threat and he sprinted into the forest.

Daniel kissed you again as soon as he had closed his cabin, the sign he didn't want to be interrupted. You tore his shirt off and he was ready to do the same with the dress you had pulled over your head again before riding the hellhound.

"Daniel". You said, your hands on his shoulder as you sat on his lap. "Promise me this isn't just one night and that you're not using me". Daniel smiled at the stern tone in your voice.

"I promise".

Ps: If you like the idea and also want to write about this, please enlighten me or ask me about it, before I get the copycat idea!