Pregnant - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: For sharoonnx ! Hope you like it darling 😇💖

A night in Monaco, Monte Carlo wasn't asleep and you and Max weren't either. Tangled in each other, rolling over the sheets. Max loved the small gasps that escaped your mouth, his head nuzzled into your neck.

His lips were everywhere and they caused you to be dizzy with his presence. Your fingers curled around his biceps and sliding down to grab onto his wrists. His hands softly held your hips, your skin tingling wherever his fingers pressed.

The intimate night left you on cloud nine for longer than you thought, your relationship with Max becoming only stronger.

You groaned as you felt the mattress slightly sinking early in the morning, Max getting out of bed for his training. The training for the new season got him to leave early and come back late, being completely exhausted afterwards.

Max's hand caressed your hair and he pressed a kiss to your cheek before leaving his apartment, assuming you were still asleep.

You didn't mind that he was away all day,  when he was home in the evening you cooked for him and you relaxed on the couch a bit, his arms taking you into his embrace. Max's body changed, more muscly and broad and you absolutely loved to cuddle him, almost disappearing in his arms.

You ate a bowl with yogurt and fruits, reading the newspaper in the living room with a cup of coffee. Your stomach still rumbled and you frowned, maybe you were close to your period. You held your hand in front of your mouth as you felt your breakfast coming up again, a nauseous feeling you had experienced more often this month.

You opened your period app on your phone, oh next week will your period be, that explains it. Wait, next week? Did you even have your period three weeks ago? You didn't fill anything in in the app. Oh my god. Okay stay calm.

Your stupid mind didn't want to believe what you were thinking and you started to google "symptoms of pregnancy". You tried to stay calm as you could say yes to everything that google listed.

You hoisted yourself in your jeans, pulling a loose shirt over it. You hoped the pharmacy down the street was open and you slid in your sneakers, locking the door behind you.

You were glad to see that the small store was open and you rushed inside. You easily found the pregnancy tests and got the one you see every times in commercials. The cashier looked at her with sympathy in her eyes and you hoped she wouldn't start about it.

You were young, maybe too young for a baby, maybe not. Max was busy with his career. You were only 19 year olds, not ready to be parents yet.

You read the description on the box, moving into the bathroom. You closed your eyes, not knowing what went through you. Did you ever expect to be a mother on this age?

You sunk down on the toilet when it said it was positive, 5 weeks pregnant. And you knew, the night you had with him at the end of the 2016 season.

You started to cry, not knowing what to do. Telling Max was the first thing you wanted so you could decide what to do and you hoped he wouldn't react too hysterical.

Max stumbled inside, his hair still wet from the shower. The house smelled delicious from what you were cooking and he smiled at the thought of you. Max went inside the kitchen.

"Hey, doll". He purred, wrapping his arms around your waist. You gasped, suddenly very aware of what was growing inside of you. "Max, I... We-We need to talk". You started and he looked at your bloodshot, puffy eyes.

"What's the matter?". Max worryingly said, moving a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I don't feel so well that last couple weeks in the morning and this morning I was so incredibly hungry, I thought it was just my period coming up, but I didn't have my period last month". You said, fiddling with the strings of his hoodie.

"I took a test, Max... I'm pregnant". You looked up into his eyes. Max raised his eyebrows, but they morphed back into a frown.

You were glad he didn't move away from you like he didn't want to be with you anymore. "Well, that's a bit early". He started, studying your face. Max nibbled on his lip. "Do you want to keep it?". He asked.

"I don't want to interrupt your career, racing is important, your career...". You rambled. "Do you want to keep it?". He repeated his question. You looked at him again, imagining him with a little baby that was yours made your heart flutter with love.

You nodded slightly, scared of his reaction. "Me too". He whispered, cupping your cheeks. "We'll figure everything out, our parents can help, everything will be alright". Max said and pressed his lips against yours.

You cracked a small smile and started to laugh. Max laughed as well, twirling you around. "How cute this baby will be". He said, his palms against your stomach even though your baby bump wasn't even visible yet.

The next months went easier than you thought, his support was fully there. Your baby bump was now big and round and he helped you getting into bed and getting out of hit. You had many moments where you laughed till you cried because you couldn't get up.

Max picked you up to place you in bed, caressing your belly. "Goodnight, mama". He whispered, kissing your forehead before taking place next to you. You smiled and leaned your back against his chest, his arms wrapping protectively around your swollen stomach.

Deep inside, you were sure you would be good parents, even though Max is very busy.