Monaco Day Off - {Stoffel Vandoorne}

A/N: for JujuDraxler ! 💖

You were carefull not to slip while you stepped onto the boat. You smiled at your friend that was waiting for you. Her boyfriend was friends with two other guys and they were friends of Stoffel Vandoorne and that's how the cycle went around.

You'd meet Stoffel for the first time today, even though you felt like you knew all about him already as you followed him on social media and of course by watching every race like a true fan. You were kind of excited and nervous as you knew all about his career in GP2 and since this year Formula 1 at McLaren.

You brought a small backpack with a towel and sunscreen and two bottles of water, as the day on the sea would be hot enough with the nice Monaco weather. You stepped into the seating part of the boat, moving to take your sunglasses off as you elbowed someone else. You turned around with a gasp. "Stoffel!". You squealed, seeing the McLaren driver behind you.

"I-I mean, I'm sorry, I should've...". You started to stammer, cheeks blossoming red at feeling his sparkling blue eyes on you.

"It's fine, don't worry". Stoffel's lips quirked up into some sort of half grin that made you relax a bit more, however your stomach was doing backflips because of the butterflies the handsome Belgian gave you. "Since you already know who I am, I'd like to know your name". Stoffel extended his hand for you to shake and you firmly grabbed it.

"I'm Y/N, a friend of the couple". You rolled your eyes playfully as your friend sat on her boyfriend's lap already. "Ah, I get it". Stoffel smiled, an amused look in his eyes. "Sit down if you want to, can I get you anything to drink?". He offered, placing his hand on your lower back to make sure you wouldn't stumble over the small stairs down to the seating area.

"If you have a beer?". Stoffel nodded and went to grab some drinks from the cool box they brought. You all gathered around while one of Stoffel's friends decided to steer the boat further onto the water. "We're going to do some wakeboarding, do you want to come also?". He offered, but you shyly shook your head as that wasn't something for you.

"It's fine, I think I'm going to enjoy the sun for a while". Stoffel nodded, but was a bit disappointed as he wanted to take the opportunity to get to know you a bit better. "Okay". He replied and you got towards the front of the boat, where nobody was at the moment.

You sprawled your towel out and enjoyed the breeze the sea offered. Stoffel lingered a little too long in the doorway as you pulled your dress over your head to place it next to you. His teeth dug into his lower lip when you bend over to take the sunscreen and wipe it over your skin.

"Need help with that?". You were a bit startled as you didn't notice he was still there. "If you want to". You smiled and handed him the bottle. Stoffel smiled and put a few drops on his palms, wiping them together to rub your shoulder blades and back. He gasped when you unclasped your bikini top, only to make sure the straps weren't in his way, but still.

You quietly felt the way his hands brushed over your skin, down to your lower back to get the sunscreen there as well. Stoffel secured your bikini top again. "Thank you". You smiled and he just nodded, leaving you to get at his friends.

However he wasn't having optimal fun while being with them. They somehow decided it was too hot to wakeboard and Stoffel was fine with it anyway. He stared up at the blue sky and got up to get something to drink again. "Where are you going?". One of them asked.

"Asking Y/N if she wants something to drink". Stoffel answered and got away before they could start whistling at him to make a move on you.

Had just taken a dive into the water to cool down as Stoffel came up to you. He wet his lip at seeing your dripping wet body, your hair swung over one shoulder. You smiled at him and moved to squeeze the water out of your hair. The motion of your arms upwards caused your cleavage to be a bit pushed together and he bit down on his lip to keep looking at your face.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to join me with his beer". Stoffel smiled and sat down next to you, the muscles rippling beneath his skin. "Sure". You replied, taking the opened bottle from him. You sat next to him in silence, before you decided to speak up.

"Did you...". You started in unison and then laughed at the slightly weird yet funny moment.

"Did you take a swim?". Stoffel started and wanted to slap himself at the stupid question. "I did, it was kinda hot in this burning sun". You explained and he nodded. "Especially when you're under it". Stoffel shamelessly flirted. Your cheeks colored red with a giggle.

"Did you do some wake boarding where you talked about?". You asked and he shook his head. "Nah, they weren't in the mood anymore or something. So I just wanted to check up on you, make a small talk". You leaned back against the railing and Stoffel shuffled over to your place. Your skin felt on fire where his shoulder touch yours.

His thick biceps rested against your arm and you had a perfect view onto his sixpack. You looked over at him and he looked back at you. His gorgeous eyes darkened when his eyes flickered to his lips. "I think I'm going to kiss you". He muttered and you nodded, letting him lean in to capture your lips between his.

They were so soft and tender against yours. Stoffel placed his hand on your neck, fingers behind your head to pull you closer. You whimpered softly against the kiss from heaven, his tongue running gently over your lower lip. You parted your lips for him and he surprised you with a soft bite in your lower lip.

You broke apart and he smiled down at you. He nuzzled his nose against yours and stole a last kiss. "I need to get back at my friends, else they'll think we did other things". A half smirk tugged on his lips and you giggled. "Come". He said and took your hand to pull you up.

He brought you to the other side of the boat and you sat down next to him after greeting his friends. Stoffel sat down next to you, his arm wrapped around your lower back and a hand placed on your leg. You leaned into him with a smile, blushing when he looked down at you.

The kiss was a start of something beautiful.