Parisian Surprises - {Lewis Hamilton}

A/N: For the lovely lulalulooo ! 💖

Lewis laughed as you crossed your arms over each other, looking at him sceptically while the plane was about to land. He never mentioned what your destination would be, he just told you to pack your bags for a week and get in the plane with him. "You'll love it". He blew you a kiss and you huffed. "You're making me only more curious".

He smiled at the pout on your lips and leaned forward to kiss you. It looked like it took the plane forever to get at the airport and your face was glued to the window to see where the hell you were. You swore you'd kill him if it was some kind of exotic country because you packed for everything except a week of Siberia or a week Hawaii.

But it was something completely else. You happily squealed. "Paris!". You looked over at Lewis who smiled at your enthusiasm and he nodded. "Paris it is, the fashion week". You reached out to wrap your arms around him as you had dreamed of visiting Paris during the fashion week. It was amazing to see what the designers could make, such weird yet beautiful clothing.

"I've got another surprise coming up, princess". Lewis smiled and took your hand in his, pulling the suitcases behind him through the arrivals hall. Nothing less than a shiny Mercedes was waiting for you, Lewis's personal driver for today. "You're full of surprises all in sudden". You mentioned with a smile as you sat in the backseat of the Mercedes.

"I just like to surprise and spoil you, doll". Lewis answered and caressed your cheek, pressing a kiss on it. You smiled and leaned against his firm chest while the car drove to yet another unknown destination.

It was a short ride, you guessed around fifteen minutes and the Mercedes stopped in front of a big building. The driver opened the door for you and you stepped out first, Lewis close to your side. "What's this?". You curiously asked and looked up at the building with a bit of a Roman architecture. "Vogue Paris". He answered and placed his hand on your lower back to guide you inside of the building.

You gasped in awe. "You got a photoshoot with Vogue, babe I'm so proud!". You smiled brightly. "I'm not the only one who's getting in the spotlight today, princess". Lewis smiled and briefly leaned down to kiss you. You were a bit confused, you were in a photoshoot with him? As a model, Vogue was definitely a thing on your list, but you never thought it would actually happen.

"Please come with me". A lady came up to your side and brought you to what it looked like a dressing room. "I-I'm in a shoot with my boyfriend?". You asked her, just to be sure as she plucked a tight, black body. "You are, darling". She smiled and pushed it in your hands so you could get changed behind the curtain. You were quick to change in the body piece.

The same woman put you down in a chair in front of a mirror, moving your hair aside to start doing the make-up. She primed your skin before searching for a Chanel foundation (love their les beiges btw, they smell soooo good) in your skin tone. When she found the perfect match, she applied it to your face and your neck to blend it in nicely.

You felt like your face was sculpted by the gods when she contoured your cheekbones and jawline. Your hair was styled a bit wild, letting the strands fall loosely over your shoulders. She smiled at you and took you to the room where they will be shooting the pictures.

The white screens behind it were bright in your eyes, but quickly got used to it. Lewis was already in the middle. His shirtless figure only wore a pair of jeans and his hair was styled amazingly. You patiently waited till his pictures were done and you could step in as well.

Lewis looked up as this was the first time he saw you again after you stepped into the building. His eyes went slightly wide when you looked back at him with a small smile on your lips. He shivered when you traced your fingertips over his shoulder blades still you stood on his right side. "You look gorgeous". He mumbled, pressing a kiss against the side of your head.