Anger - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: this might be the hottest thing I've ever written. Amen.

Warning: smutty time with a HOT SEXY ANGRY MAX AFTER RUSSIAN QUALIFYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!1!!11!!!!!11!!!!

Oh Max was pissed. So pissed you could feel it radiating around him when he hopped out of the car. He briefly glanced over at you and the way he threw his gloves back in his seat... It could be a rough day because he wasn't the most easy person to deal with when he was angry. Max just needed to blow some steam off and you were sure he was going on a run as soon as you were back at the hotel.

He stomped off to the media, getting rid of that first. James his press officer was quite surprised he stayed so calm while explaining why he had gotten a relatively low score during the qualifying on the Russian track.

Max didn't even look at you when he stormed through the pit box to get at the motorhome, not bothering to shower, he just wanted to get his clothes and leave. Besides he saw you talking with Daniel, which fuelled his anger even more. You waited at the car and before you knew it he was back. You blinked as he normally opened the door for you, but you didn't mind and just sat down into the leather seat of the Aston Martin.

The engine revved and he drove it backwards rather fast, turning around with smoking tyres to leave the circuit park. His hair was messed up on all sides, the prints of his helmet still in his face. He was still a bit red in the face, biceps bulging up as he shifted into another gear.

You were hesitating to say something and you opened your mouth, however closed it again as you didn't know what to say that wouldn't piss him off even more. "Didn't you need a briefing with your engineers?". You decided to ask.

Max looked your way, the blue eyes changed from sparkling into a roaring storm that told you not to ask more. "I don't really care". He growled back and you pressed your thighs together, because well, seeing your boyfriend, sweaty, red and pissed off was kinda hot. His hands wrapped tighter around the steering wheel, so tight knuckles turned white.

He slammed on the brakes as the car was in front of the hotel. Max threw the keys at one of the parking guys and pulled you on your arm with him. He didn't greet the hotel personnel like he normally did and you didn't even dare to look up at them. Max pulled you inside of the elevator with him and his hand slammed down on the button for the sixth floor.

You didn't say anything and sucked your lower lip into your mouth, nibbling on it to get rid of your nervous feelings that somehow creeped up inside of your stomach. "Stop that". Max hissed and your mouth fell open in surprise. "Don't yell at me". You muttered back, feeling a bit hurt he took it all out on you.

You could hear a sigh leaving his mouth and then the doors opened. He went in front of you to the right room, opening it and holding it for you. His jaw was clenched and fucking hell he looked so hot. As soon as you stepped inside, your back hit the door and you whimpered at the small shot of pain that travelled up your spine.

"I have this fucking shitty day and then, at the end, when you know I'm going to be mad, I see you with my team mate". He hissed in your face and your eyes became big, you never meant to be flirting or something like that with Daniel Ricciardo.

"I was just talking with him!". You were pinned flush against his chest and one of his knees was between your legs.

"If you like to be heard so dearly, why don't you show me how loud you can be? Because I'm going to make you cry out my name, baby girl".

Your teeth dug into your lower lip again, however Max was quick to smash his against yours. In the kiss was nothing romantic to be found, just tongue and teeth clashing together. You groaned in response as his teeth bit your lip, almost drawing blood, yet he ran his tongue over it to soothe the pain a little.