Daughter Of The Boss - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This is for susyPort 💖

Being the daughter of the boss, not Christian Horner, but the boss of the whole grid, Toto Wolff was a bit tricky when it came to dating a Formula 1 driver. You had managed to keep you relationship with Max Verstappen a secret for a very long time, as you simply managed to stay out of the media and mostly just pretended you were a great friend of Victoria.

You travelled with him to every race weekend and he always got you the biggest suite of the hotel. Max was a romantic young man for sure and always wanted the best for his princess. Your father was too busy with work to find out whether you were dating someone or not, besides he had told you he wanted you to be happy, however the look in his eyes told you he wanted a good check of the fella before you'd continue the relationship.

Well, that already failed as you never told him you were dating the Red Bull driver. You nibbled on your lip at the thought of it and your hands wandered to your stomach. You were 10 weeks into the pregnancy now and you felt better than ever. Max and you were ready to start the small family, but you wanted your mother and father to now you were dating him. You chuckled and shook your head at the thought of it coming all in once for them.

"Hey, doll". You heard Max coming into the hotel room. "Hi". You breathed and let him wrap his strong arms around you to twirl you around. "How's mama doing?". Max cooed and leaned his forehead against yours, his palms sliding gently over your stomach that was only very lightly showing. "She's doing great". You smiled as he send you a loving gaze that made your heart beat faster.

Your lips connected in a kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Your father has to know". He muttered against your lips. "He does". You admitted and slid your hands over his broad frame. "I bet he's at his office, we can search for him now?". You suggested and Max nodded. He entwined your fingers and you got down to the ground floor of the hotel.

As it was a circuit hotel, the track was right next to it. The sessions on the track of today were over and everybody left the tribunes and paddock. Max still gained access to it with his pass and placed his hand on your lower back to guide you forwards. You opened the door to the Mercedes hospitality and people gave you a couple weird looks as Max was following you.

You took the stairs and went into a hallway, easily finding your father's office, where he indeed sat behind his laptop. You knocked on the door and peaked your head through. "Hey dad". You started with a small smile. "Hey darling, come in". Toto said and turned towards you. "I've brought someone". You said and Max came in behind you.

"Max, nice to see you. Are you getting him a contract at Mercedes?". The Mercedes boss joked and you both laughed. "No, I'm not. A little different". You said and began to feel a little nervous. "Take a seat". Toto said and nodded at the simple chairs in front of his desk.

Max looked over at you and just let you start the story. "Max and I are dating for a long while". Okay, first thing was out. You reached for Max's hand underneath the desk. Toto blinked in surprise and looked between the two of you. "I owe your mother for sure". He chuckled. "She thought you were getting cosy". Max's cheeks turned rosy.

"We've managed to stay out of the media and we'd like to keep it that way for a little longer". Max added and Toto looked over at him. He studied the Red Bull driver and the way his hand was wrapped around the smaller one of his daughter. He then studied you, the healthy glow around you and your comfortable, relaxed appearance.

"And then the last thing". You started. "I'm pregnant". Toto felt like he was smashed with a sledge hammer and it wasn't anger, but... he didn't know actually. He looked at the loving gaze that rested between the couple in front of him. His chest over flood with emotions and he blinked against the tears. Your father stood up to hug you and you were glad he wasn't angry.

You wrapped your arms around him. "My little girl, god, you're not little anymore". He in muttered in German in your hair and you laughed. Max assumed it was a good sign and felt himself relax. "Can you give me a moment with Mr Verstappen, please? I'm not going to yell at him". You chuckled and nodded, pressing a kiss to your father's cheek before looking over at Max with a small smile.

Max looked as you left the office and Toto sat down in front of him. "I can see she's happy with you". He said with a gentle smile. "You're a nice young man, Max and I don't see any harm in you dating my daughter". Max smiled at the boss in front of him and felt mor  confident. "But when you make her cry or upset...". His tone was stern and Max laughed and nodded.

"Can I ask you something?". Max started and Toto nodded, leaning back in his chair. "I want to marry your daughter". Toto was again surprised by the maturity of the Red Bull driver, asking the father if he could marry his daughter. The respect he had for Max only became more. "Yes, you can". Toto replied and Max stood up to shake his hand.

"Oh and about a contract...".

"Leave, Max. My daughter is waiting". Toto rolled his eyes and smiled nevertheless. Max thanked him again and left the office.

You jumped at the pair of arms that snaked around your waist and you giggled at the kisses in your neck. "He's all fine with it". Max muttered against the side of your face. "Good". You replied and pulled him down to kiss you.

"I love you two". He smiled and caressed your starting baby bump. Your heart fluttered with love and smiled. "We love you too". You answered and placed your hands atop of his.