Time For A Party - {Max Verstappen}

"Congrats with your P4". You hugged your boyfriend as he came up to you after the race. Max had just congratulated Nico with his championship and went to find you and his family.

Max's body was warm against yours since he just came out of the car. "Thanks, babe". He stroke your cheek with his thumb. "I have to leave to get to the paddock for some interviews. You can stay if you want, but you can also go back to the villa to get ready for the afterparty".

You giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows. "I'll go back, see you later". You kissed him briefly before his PR man James pulled him towards the paddock where many sportsjournalists wanted to ask their questions to the drivers.

Max met you again at the villa where Red Bull was staying. You were already showered and nicely dressed in a dress that Max gave you for your birthday a couple weeks ago. You had never wore it before, but you found this the perfect occasion.

Max told over the phone that he had brought some clean pair of clothes and had showered at the Red Bull's motorhome

Max told over the phone that he had brought some clean pair of clothes and had showered at the Red Bull's motorhome. He came to pick you up with Daniel. You saw the lights of the car outside and quickly walked to the front door to go outside. Max came up to you, dressed in a white shirt that hugged his broad, muscled frame. Over that he wore a denim blouse with a pair of jeans.

"You look so beautiful". He said, placing a hand on your lowerback as you walked to the car. "Thanks, you look handsome too". Max smiled and you kissed his cheek as he held the door open for you.

"Hi, Dan". You greeted Daniel who sat on the passengersseat. "Howdy Y/N, lookin' gorgeous as ever". He smiled brightly like he always did and you shoved a bit to the left so Max could sit down next to you.

"You look really gorgeous". He whispered in your ear and you blushed, leaning onto his chest as he placed his hand on your tigh.

The afterparty was full on going as you arrived. Nico was already busy with getting Esteban Ocon to do karaoke with him. You held Max's hand as you moved through the crowd to get something to drink. Daniel was already gone, but Max didn't mind. He looked over at you as you contently sipped on your Martini.

You spotted Vivian Rosberg and quickly went over to her to congratulate her with her husband. Max smiled and was glad you could get along easily with his friends and fellow drivers.

"Come!". You pulled him with you to the dance floor. Max laughed and you swung your arms loosely around his neck. "Hey". He smiled and rested his forehead against yours as he placed his hands on your hips.

"Hey". You giggled as he twirled you around to wrap his arms around your waist and pull your back into his chest. You shivered as Max placed soft kisses onto your neck. "Y/N, Max!". Daniel slurred and swung his arms around you two.

"You're great in ruining the moment, aren't you?". Max groaned and shook his head. "Just making sure y'all are keeping it PG here". He winked at you.

"My god, Daniel". You blushed and laughed slightly.