Suit & Tie Part 2 - {Antonio Giovinazzi}

Warning: I can't even think of a proper way to warn y'all because jesus take the wheel this is hot.

Antonio's hotel room was big, like a honeymoon's suite all for himself. His hand gently pushed down on your lower back to make you step forward, closing the door behind him. You had to admit a couple of healthy nerves were making your heart beat a little bit quicker. The handsome Italian pressed a few kisses to your shoulder, however took his distance.

You were glad the champagne had made you somewhat more confident. Antonio took a chair away from the table and sat down on it, legs slightly spread and his hands still in his pockets. His blue/greenish eyes studied your gorgeous figure, up to your face. A grin tugged on the right side of his mouth, a sexy half smirk decorating his face. God he was like sex on legs.

He didn't need words to tell you what he wanted and you made your way over to him, settling yourself in his lap. Your nails traced his sculpted jawline, off to loosen the tie around his neck. Your hips set a gentle, grinding motion.

"You want me to put on a show for you, Mr Giovinazzi?". Antonio's jaw clenched at your words, a low grunt formed in his throat, which you took as a yes. Your hands briefly let go of him and pulled your dress over your body to let it land on the floor behind you. He looked up at you in awe, his hands moving out of his pockets and let his palms skip over your spine.

You were wearing a pair of stockings and lacy panties, your front bare as you didn't wear a bra underneath the dress. Antonio groaned at the thought of your high heels still on your feet, exactly how he wanted you. You placed your arms on his shoulders, your hands tangling into his soft, dark hair to pull his head back.

His long lashes blinked a couple times before his pupils flickered down to your lips. One hand on the back of your neck pushed you down to kiss him, your lips colliding in a hot kiss. You could still taste the expensive champagne on his lips when your tongue ran over it. Antonio slid his hands down your spine to your bum, palms groping at the flesh and ushered you to keep moving your hips.

Antonio liked control and it started to tingle inside is body when you seemed to take it over from him. You squealed when he stood up all in sudden, strong arms carrying you to the king sized bed. You were dropped on the mattress at the end of the bed, your legs over the edge as he hovered over you.

You whimpered at the dominance that turned back, the same dominance you had felt during the dance with him. Antonio dug his teeth into your lip, giving a harsh yet gentle tug to it. He stood up to get rid of his tie, moving to the Ferrari jacket. The material slipped off his shoulders and you bit your lip at the sight of the incredibly handsome man in front of you.

You sat up to unbutton his white blouse, however he slapped your hands away. "Hands off, pretty girl". Antonio said while locking your jaw in his grip. You swallowed heavily and nodded, despite your fingers were burning to touch his delicious body.

You squeezed your thighs together as he exposed his sculpted shoulders and chest for you. The last button was finally loosened. Antonio slipped his arms out of the blouse and still wore the black pants. You wanted to roam your palms over the pattern of abs and that's what you did when he leaned down to kiss you again.

Antonio enjoyed your touch, skipping over his muscles and dangerously close to the belt of his pants. "Stop". He growled, but you were desperate for his attention, not getting your hands off of him. Antonio was quick to pin your wrists above your head. "You didn't hear what I said, angel? I believe I also told you to keep your hands to yourself".

His low voice was like honey dripping off his lips and filling your ears, toes curling at even his words. You nodded with an innocent look in your eyes. "But you didn't listen". He continued, taking your jaw in his free hand again.